1 :Introduce .

"And?" Ciel asked, his head leaning into his arm which was propped up onto the desk. 

"And she is a demon under contract to be here in this world Young Master." Sebastian answered his hand across his chest, slightly bowed as he explained the situation to his master. 

"So why is she here in my mansion?" Ciel asked annoyed now. 

"She is here under contract." 

"State the contract." 

"She is to marry the first male demon who can cause her to succumb or defeat her in battle." Sebastian explained, a small smile creeping to his lips. "'He', our own master, finds it a sin in our own world to kill her. So I must apologize for your orders could not be completely fulfilled Young Master." Ciel only sighed at the news his demonic butler had just presented him. 

"So I am guessing it is you that shall marry her then, Sebastian." Ciel answered with a sigh. "Give her a job here. Just make sure she doesn't cause any trouble." Ciel continued, waving his hand to signal his butler to leave. 

"Yes, my Lord." 

Sebastian exit the room in a soft manner, closing the door as he eyed the woman standing on the opposite side. 

"Fuyuki." Sebastian said as he stared at the woman opposite of him. The fringe of her silver hair covering half of her face, hiding the scowl she carried. 

"You will be working for young Master Ciel Phantomhive for the time being. You will be given your duties and will be expected to fulfil them with top priority." Sebastian said as he instructed the young woman. 

"Tch." She replied in an annoyed tone. "Whatever, my dear husband." She mocked.