15 : The Obvious Lie .

"Like I said, I do not hold any human traits of which you speak of." Fuyuki answered bitterly. 

"Yet lately an expression of envy has been dominating your face for the entire night." Sebastian mentioned. "Does my method of extracting information..." Sebastian whispered close to her ear, a hand around her waist, and another on her leg. "... bother you?" 

"Do you really think of me as human, that I would fall for your trickery of seduction, Sebastian?" She asked, her stare cold. "Do not forget, butler, I am a demon born out of such trickery. Such lies and deceit will not fool me." 

Sebastian however wouldn't let such a thing go. He followed Fuyuki wherever she had walked, although he was quite aware that she was avoiding him. But he really didn't care. 

"Then why do you avoid the topic when I mention it?" Sebastian continued to ask, however, Fuyuki still didn't answer. "It's improper for a lady to be jealous of her husband's acts." 

Sebastian continued, his comments sending Fuyuki in a deeper rage as he continued to talk about it. Whether Sebastian knew that his words were angering her, was unknown. 

"That human female." Sebastian mentioned once more. "She meant nothing to me." 

"I do not care what you or that human female had or have done!" Fuyuki screamed, finally facing Sebastian and acknowledging his presence. "I do not care what feelings you held or hold for that damn creature! And I certainly do not care what you choose to do with any other female!" 

In truth, she did care. And every little antic that Sebastian had done that night with that human creature, bothered her. It was the fact that Fuyuki knew and understood, that she was only lying to herself. 

And that was the obvious lie.