38 : From the Beginning .

She was a very lovely woman, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way she moved, breath taking. Her figure was flawless, her expression was very beautiful." 

"Mr. Sebastian, do you think the other people at the ball fell in love with Fuyuki's beauty like you did?" 

"Yes I believe so, they were breathless as well. Their eyes were all concentrated on her, and only her." 

"Then how did you propose to her Mr. Sebastian!?" 

"I didn't wait very long to ask. I wanted her to be mine before anyone else could ask. So one day, just after the sun had set, I snuck into her sisters home. And in the garden of her sisters place, I asked for her hand in marriage. She was very joyous that day." 

"Mr. Sebastian, that was such a lovely story!" 

"So that's how ya met ol' Fuyuki! I never 'ew she was a woman of high status though." 

"Ahh yes, she is. She had given all that up for our marriage." 

She waited outside for all the servants to leave. They appeared to really enjoy how Sebastian had met Fuyuki, a woman of high status that Sebastian had met on the street. A woman that Sebastian had fallen in love with at first sight, and vice versa. 

"Is that the story you plan on going with now?" Fuyuki questioned as she entered the kitchen in sauntering manner. 

Sebastian looked up from his cleaning duties and simply smiled. 

"I am simply telling the story from how I remember it." 

"And that's how you remember us meeting?" Fuyuki asked with an annoyed expression. 

"Yes." Sebastian answered with a smile. "Do you remember it differently?" 

Fuyuki simply glared at Sebastian. 

"I remember you coming after me after I told you to get lost." 

"You were feeding off people's souls." Sebastian answered as he washed the dishes. 

"Which is what a demon does." You answered bitterly. "I also remember a fight, not a dance." 

"Ahhh, but didn't it seem like a dance?" 

"No." Fuyuki answered plainly once more. "And I don't remember any proposal. Just you trying to kill me before reading my own contract." 

"You seem to like to remember how you lost to me, Fuyuki." Sebastian teased. 

Fuyuki simply growled in return as she walked out of the kitchen.