55. Fire in the eyes

A/N

Heya people!

I am back with the next chapter and get ready for some temperature rising scenes in here! I am excited, are you?

Don't forget to drop in inline comments!

Happy reading!

_______________

Swayam's POV

Fuck!

She will be the death of me someday!

I heaved a huge breath when I heard the click of the washroom door. I quickly put on random clothes and got ready, my mind still in a daze with the events earlier. There was another click and Pia stepped out just in a towel. Is it on purpose or...? Probably she just rushed into the washroom without taking her clothes in the spur of the moment. I forcefully trained my eyes away from her, who was looking so sexy and quietly walked out of the bedroom, not wanting to have another replay of today's morning session. It's good for her and even for me.

She was ready in sometime and we left for the famous sunrise boating in Nakki lake. It was slightly chilly given the hill station we were in, Mount Abu. I looked over at her and she was grinning like an excited kid at the amusement park, which brought a smile on my own face. My mind took me back to the night a couple of days ago.

I was upset over the fact that she wasn't gaining her memory back and after that major incident in the fort that day, I didn't do anything to bring her to the edge. I am afraid to do anything because I don't even know what will tip her off and what if I am not that lucky always? But how can I even bring her memory back then? I was feeling low and missed my Sharon so much! Pia was there, but the moments spent with her kept flashing in my mind and I couldn't take my mind off it. I tried my best to be my happy self but the pain in my heart pulled me back every time.

I even lied about the office problem so that she would leave the topic but she didn't and I was really moved by the way Pia brought a smile, scratch that, a full blown laughter on my face. When I realised why she did what she had, I felt overwhelmed by the emotions weighing so heavy. I realised that she is here, standing in front of me, that in itself is a blessing for me. I was so lucky and grateful to God that he returned my love back to me...

Next day we had excursion trip around Udaipur to it's small tribal villages, exploring all the remote yet beautiful places of the city. I wanted to do something special for her in return for what she had done the previous day. So after ordering everything on the call and arranging all the things, I took her to the place. She was elated when she heard that we were going to fly in a helicopter over the city during sunset. She felt so happy that it reflected in her eyes and couldn't feel more content. I could see her eyes glowing every time she looked down at the lakes, forests, hills and forts in and around the city. By the time we returned after having dinner, it was late and we dozed off immediately.

The following day was rather a lazy one and we took our time to check out of the hotel and we travelled here, to Mount Abu and immediately took a horse ride to the sunset point here. It was yet another nature's magic we witnessed and whenever I thought this would be the best one, it takes me by a fresh surprise the next time, like today.

The sun was yet to rise but the darkness was gone. We were in between the lake by now among other few environmental enthusiast tourists. It was a small boat, comfortable for a couple of people. The sun slowly started rising from amidst the mountains and it was one of the most breathtaking sunrise I had seen once again with my love. I glanced at her beside me and she was taken over by the beauty of the nature too. We sailed for some more time throughout the lake and came back to the ground.