19. It's just the start

A/N

I have delayed this, but I had work too, so couldn't update sooner... Hope you guys will enjoy it... This is the actual start of the love story guys... Enjoy...

And do leave inline comments...

_________________________

Swayam's POV

"Mom!" I called out as I descended the stairs with Robin following behind, with my travel bag. I looked at time in my watch, it is time, they would arrive anytime now... Yes, I am going on a trip with friends. And how did I agree? Well, long story short, rejected the plan first, Rey pressurized and then thought of my resolve to change and ended up agreeing to join everyone...

"Coming!" Mom yelled exiting the kitchen with paper bags in her hand.

"What are these?" I asked curiously, half expecting the thing I am already assuming to be...

"Ohhhh these, these are some snacks I made for the journey" and there you go! Bulls eye! But it was so easy to guess... From the time I have informed in the house that I am going on a trip, mom is totally overexcited about it so much that she couldn't even rest for sometime without thinking of my trip. Why won't she be? Afterall I am going on a casual trip after years other than those of businesses...

She was so shocked that I agreed. I was shocked at my own decision too but it was necessary. How did Rey managed to convince me? Well, it was not Rey! I agreed because of the promise I gave to my Sharon to be a good boy. I saw this as the best opportunity and grabbed it with open hands. Rey couldn't believe that I agreed so easily, and I had to give excuse that I needed a break and all... And in this trip, I will also try apologising to Pia! I was a total jerk that day, I didn't even think before I spoke... I was snapped back to present by the door bell ringing...

"What's the need of all these ma!" I said to her irritated. She is treating me as if I am a kid going to school tour from day 1!!!

"Shut up Swayu! And keep this" she snapped at me and forwarded the packets...

"No way! I am not gonna keep that, everyone is gonna tease me... I am not carrying this with me" I said to her sternly pointing towards the packets...

"Who is not carrying what!?" Came the voice of Rey! Mom turned towards him and soon a huge smile spread over her face.

"See Rey, he is not agreeing to take the snacks I prepared for him, for you guys, to have them in the journey..." Mom whined in front of him and he glared at me...

"What happened if this idiot doesn't want to take these delicacies, I am there, your another son! I love these" Rey said excitedly taking packets from the table and literally hugging them to his chest...

"Aww... You are such a sweetheart!" Mom said and ruffled his hair.

"Hey beautiful! Not my hair!" Rey whined dramatically and both shared a hearty laugh. Oh my, I adore this so much!

"If you have finished with your melodrama, let's move?"I asked pulling up my backpack on my shoulders and going for another bag...

"Ya sure... Bye aunty, take care ok?" He said to mom and she nodded...

"Bye mom! See you after 5 days. Take care, don't miss your medicines, eat food on time! If I get any call from Robin, then you know what will happen!" I said taking ma's hand in my hand...

"I know, I know, you will leave everything and come running here. Don't worry, I will be fine. You enjoy okay?" She said and smiled faintly. I nodded and kissed her forehead and left from there.