17. Something's Fishy

A/N

Hey guys, I am back with update as promised... Couldn't hold myself from updating this part when it was already written... Hope you guys like it...

And do leave inline comments and let me know what you think of that particular scene or dialogue... Waiting for your comments...

Happy reading

_________________________

Swayam's POV

What a shitty movie... I don't get what it is so much to get scared in these horror movies... I was seeing this movie but I was bored seeing the nonsense build up they give... Now this, this scene is going on where the girl is driving a car... On the remote road, with no one around and a creepy sound at the background... It's being showed that she is driving the car, with trembling hands... Suddenly there is someone standing in the middle of the road and in order to avoid the accident, she rolls her steering and applies sudden brakes...

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh" someone in real screams and I turn around to see Pia trembling, with eyes tightly shut and her hands cupping her ears on the sides of her head, where she is clutching her hair tightly... We are alarmed and soon everyone got up... Bharat went and switched on the lights and I see her tears flowing down from her face and she was shaking with fear... What the hell is wrong with her!? What happened to her!?

"Pia! Pia!" Rey called her shaking her by shoulders and she seem to come out of her stance, as she opens her eyes... She is panting heavily and trembling as hell... She jerks herself out of Rey's hold...

"You sit, I will bring water!" Rey said to me and rushed towards the kitchen... I immediately sit beside her and try not to touch her atleast...

"Pia! Are you okay!?" Simmi asked beside her to which she didn't reply as she was panting heavily and still seemed to be in daze... Pia then turned to look at me with fear making her tremble, her hands clasped above her chest... She then leans into me and rests her head on my chest shocking me... God!!! She is shivering! I wrap my one arm around her shoulder and pat her head with the other...

"Bring something warm" I say to no one in particular and run my hand through her hair, soothing her... She is still taking deep breaths, coughing in between and non stop tears flowing down her cheeks... I could feel wetness on my shirt and I rub her back to sooth her...

"Sshh... Sshh... We are there... It's nothing... Nothing will happen!" I cooed her, pating her head to calm her down and she seemed to stop crying a bit...

Seeing her in pain, seeing her this vulnerable, seeing her tremble, I don't know why, but I am feeling a sting in my chest... It is hurting me to see her in such a state... Gosh Swayam! Control your emotions... I see Rey coming back with water and I pull her back... I take the water from him and hold it near her lips...

"Have some water, you will feel better" I said and she opens her lips to drink... She brings her hands to hold the glass and then I realise that they are so cold and they are still trembling... I hold her hands away from the glass, by my one hand and make her drink the water by other... She doesn't seem to react anything except blinking her eyes repeatedly... Her hands had stop shaking in my hold and she calmed down little...

Simmi soon came back with duvet and sat beside her. She covered her under the duvet and Pia leaned onto her shoulders, staring into oblivion... Simmi wrapped her arms around her securely and patted her head...

"Still the same!?" Simmi asked after some time to Pia and she just nodded in response...

"Don't worry, we are here, okay!?" She said assuring her and she nodded again... What's happening here?? Will someone tell me?? Oh man! Why am I even bothered about what's bothering Pia!? I shouldn't be like this... I should do something about it... I stood up suddenly earning everyone's attention... I smiled weakly at them...