14. Friends Like Family

A/N

Okay I know it's very late🙈 but couldn't help it. I tried my best to write this chapter. Hope so your expectations are met.

Please do leave inline comments while reading guys. Because I love them!

Happy reading!

(Edited- 25-08-2020)

_______________

Swayam's POV

"Yes! Mr. Swayam Shekhawat, I like you." She said giggling and my grip around her wrist loosened immediately. The hand which I was holding as if it is my dear thing, suddenly fell out of my grip and I did that myself.

I. Like. You.

These three words don't know what herculean mess they have created in me. I didn't see this coming. I didn't expect this! I took few steps back still unable to digest what I just heard. I looked around and saw an equally shocked expression plastered on each face but they didn't knew what was my face shocked for.

Pia Mehra, a woman I met few weeks before and to my fate, she had to be a similar looking girl, just like my Sharon. I come to know that she is going to be a part of the crew, a dream of my Sharon. And then again I had to feel something everytime I see her, which I used to feel only when I would see my Sharon! I had to keep telling myself that this is not Sharon, this is Pia Mehra. I had to explain this whole thing to my family and make them be normal. I had to control my emotions and my family's feelings towards her, because she was not the one we all wished for her to be. All these things done for only one purpose, to keep myself away from her, to keep her away from me, to not let her affect me but... but today, everything went off. She is saying that she likes me, affecting me in the deepest way ever possible for anyone.

I was brought out of the trance by her giggles. Is she gone insane? Did she even realise what had she done? I quickly composed myself but didn't make a move. I see Simmi coming towards Pia and holding her by her arms, shook her.

"Pia! What are you talking about? And what did you drink?" Simmi asked and Pia giggled again. I don't know what's with her and her giggles. Pia muttered something saying the word 'crush' inaudible to me, rather everyone including Simmi. I saw Rey approaching me from side of my eyes. What is he upto now?

"Hey bro, just take her lightly okay?" He said and I looked at him puzzled. Did he also drink something that he is saying this to me? I raised eyebrows at him, so he continued,

"Look, we all know she is not in her senses... She is drunk! Don't know what she drank, but she is doing all idiotic things since we were upstairs. So just ignore her. She herself doesn't know what she is saying." Rey finished and I found myself a bit relaxed.

Yes, actually he is right. She is drunk. This maybe just the alcohol speaking and not her. Yes, this is not her telling me, it's the effect of the drink. As soon as this information settled in me, a wave of relief washed to a certain extent in me, yet, I was not totally out of the shock. I nodded at him and slightly fake smiled and he sighs in relief. What was he tensed for?

"Swayam, where is the guest room? I will drop her." Simmi asked turning to me and I can't be enough thankful to her for that. I gestured towards a room to the right, and she turned back to Pia. She held her hand and started to pull her towards the room, but Pia doesn't seem to move even a bit. Pia stood there pinned with a cute pout and brows furrowed.

"No! Swayam is my kidnapper and only he will take me." She says looking at me, folding her hands against her chest. What the hell! Is it not enough for what she has already done that she wants to do more? This is insane! Rey walked to her and said,