50. The new family member!

A/N

Hello people!

Sunday aaya update laaya!

Can't believe that my story reached 50 chapters! *drumrolls*

Thank you all my readers, for supporting this story and still encouraging me to write further. I dedicated this chapter to you all. Love ya!

Happy reading!

_______________

Pia's POV

"Good morning everyone!" Swayam wished as he walked in and sat on the dining table for breakfast in his crisp business suit in which he looked sinfully handsome. He opened the newspaper in his hand and started reading it. I sighed seeing him from the other end of the table and walked around it to his side. I won't control myself today. I snatched the newspaper out of his hands to which he glared at me.

"I was reading it!" He said annoyed by my behaviour but I just gave him a smirk and slid down beside him itself.

"No reading on the dining table is my rule! You got to follow it!" I said dismissively and heard his huff in return. Though he looked annoyed, I could see him smiling slightly which made me confused. Why is he smiling like a fool? I brushed it off and ate the breakfast and we both left for office together.

"Do you have lots of work today?" He asked me as we were nearing the office building.

"With the two days leave, I think yes. Loads of them!" I said groaning mentally. I didn't want to come to the office first of all and stay at home with Swayam all day just like yesterday. Last day was so special to me because it completely changed our lives for good. Even now, whenever I think of him confessing his love to me, makes me blush and gives butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe this is not a dream and it's a reality. Am I really that lucky to get his love back? I was brought out of my trance with the flickering of fingers in front of my eyes.

"Where are you lost?" Swayam asked frowning and I saw around that we were about to pull into our office gates.

"Nothing..." I replied shrugging but I guess the smile on my face gave away everything.

"Okay then, I want you to complete all your work by 4 in the evening. We are going home soon today." He said making me frown.

"Why so?" I asked and the car came to an halt in front of the glass doors.

"Nothing special but we are going home early today." He said more in his bossy aura and I stepped out, thinking he might be joking. He himself must have heaps of work to do, how can he expect me to cut down my time? We both walked in and greeted everyone and parted our ways to our respective cabins.

_____

"Is your work done?" I was startled out of my trance with the voice of Swayam who was peeping his head inside my cabin. I glared at him and got back to my PC, completing the work. This is the 3rd time he was asking this. I don't know what has gotten into him since morning, he is behind me to finish my work soon. He even cancelled my routine visit to the rehearsal hall to check on the progress there. He just declared that in front of everyone at lunch and I had to bear the teasing glances from all. I heard a knock on my door and lifted my head to see Swayam still standing there.

"Do I have the permission to come in ma'am?" He asked politely which made me smile. I nodded and he quickly walked in and shut the door.

"Thank goodness you nodded! Everyone in the office were looking at me weirdly." He said, sliding into one of the chairs across my table. I suppressed my chuckle be because he had been disturbing me whole day today, barging into my cabin with some or the other excuse. That's when I warned him not to enter without my permission.