52. Here it begins!

Pia's POV

"What?" I asked, my mouth hanging open because of the thing I just heard. Swayam turned to me, smirking.

"You can't be serious! How can we leave our work for such a huge stretch of time?" I asked, mentally calculating all the possible upcoming projects for the company and we would not be here.

"It's just one month Pia. No big deal!" Swayam said, shrugging his shoulders as if he just said a very casual thing.

"Swayam, I am excited to go to Rajasthan as well but don't you think a month will be just too much? How will you manage? How will I manage?" I asked. As much as spending a whole month with Swayam and just him and no disturbances excites me and sounds so tempting, it's also making me frenzy. For a strange reason, I want it to be for this long stretch but also wish it to be shorter at the same time!

"Won't you have any important deals and meetings Mr. CEO?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Everything will be taken care off. You don't have to worry even an ounce for it." Swayam said softly, cupping my cheeks and I knew at that moment, I had lost the battle.

"And you won't even know where the days flew by." Swayam smirked placing his hands around my waist and winking in the end making my eyes grow wide. Being 24*7 together and that too for a whole month, undoubtedly the romance would follow and the mere thought of it made butterflies explode in my stomach. I looked away, trying hard to control my blush and shooed the thoughts away.

"What are you thinking?" Swayam asked with a serious frown, making me look back at him. Soon his expression changed to a shocked one.

"I was talking about all the places we have to visit. We are covering whole Rajasthan, that's why we won't know where the days will go... Hawww Pia, what did you think of?" He asked in a tone of disbelief but the underlying tease was clearly visible. I could feel my cheeks, heat up and I pushed his chest with all my force and walked back into the closet in order to pack my clothes.

Yesterday we both crashed on the bed as soon as we returned from dinner due to the tiredness. Today, Swayam had given us an off and he had just returned from the office. Now when I ask of the trip in detail, what I get is a shocker that it is almost for a month!

"Swayam tell me what all types of clothes and things to keep?" I shouted from the closet, drown into my cupboard, searching clothes and throwing the ones to pack outside.

"Don't shout baby, I am here only." Swayam whispered just behind my ears making me jump startled. I glared at him and he chuckled at my reaction. God! I don't know when will he stop scaring me like that.

"Normal casual wears are enough. Oh yeah, take your trekking kit with you, also a one or two comfortable clothes. Don't forget to keep some warm clothes as well." He answered, removing his tie and I grinned at him. I love adventures! But  frowned on the last words. Warm clothes?

"We are going to a warm state, why do we need warm clothes?" I asked.

"Ohh, you don't know but the cities will be cold in the night since the winter is nearing." He explained, very sleekly removing his coat and tossing it away. His biceps flexed as he did that and I looked away, not wanting to be caught ogling him.

"Okay!" I replied and turned back to packing my stuffs. The flight we have to catch is at tomorrow evening around 7 o'clock. That means we have to leave our house 2 hours before. I don't have a trekking kit so I will have to go to shopping before and even purchase some good new clothes. I looked at the time in my mobile and it was 6 in the evening. Yes, Swayam has returned early from his office today. I quickly took my mobile and messaged Simmi to come here.