29. First client and the first move

A/N

Hey guys, here's the next chapter...

I would like to dedicate this chapter to meghzzz___ for helping me throughout at bits and places. Love you didi.

I hope you guys will leave comments as usual. Waiting for them...

Happy reading

______________________

Swayam's POV

"I will be there, yes, within an hour... Get those files ready and arrange that meeting with SM company too" I ordered my PA and hung up the call. I took my MacBook and things necessary for office and came out of the room. I was starting to climb down but the ring went on again and I pulled my phone out to see Rey is calling me. Wait, Rey is calling me, that too so early in the morning. There must be something important...

"Good morning Rey" I wished as I started descending the stairs.

"Hey dude listen, I have a good news for us! Pia had called just now" Rey replied, sounding very excited and Pia called him? There must definitely be something.

"What news?" I asked

"Guess what!? We got our first client!" He said and I stopped hearing him. Really?

"So soon? Really?" I asked out of excitement.

"Yes bro yes... We really got our first client and the event we are responsible for is not a small one. Pia had just called me to inform this and she sounded really happy" he said and I smiled automatically. I handed the office bag to Robin and proceeded towards the dining area.

"Can't believe Rey, what a game of destiny. It is Sharon's dream and now, Pia is the one who is managing it and she is the one who got us our first client too... I am so happy and overwhelmed" I said him and smiled at mom, dad and Taani? I smiled at her too and they looked a bit shocked and glanced at each other before turning back at me.

"Seriously dude, I still don't believe how destiny played with you guys... But anyways, come to office and we will talk there. I am inviting whole gang and you better inform your PA in advance." He said.

"Okay bye, see you soon" I replied and he disconnected the call after bidding his bye...

"Good morning everyone!" I wished as I reached the table, smiling at everyone and pulled my chair back. But before I could sit, I heard the sweet voice of my princess.

"Swayu uncle!!! Good morning!" She squealed and hugged me from behind. Her tiny little figure managed to hug only my legs and I turned a bit and looked at her. She giggled and stepped back and I chuckled too. I lifted her up in my arms and she kissed my cheeks sweetly.

"Good morning princess! How come you are here, that too on a weekday?" I asked her, placing her on a seat beside me and took my seat too...

"Her semester holidays have started today and my so called husband is on another business trip. I thought why not give you guys a surprise!" Taani replied on her behalf and I nodded.

"Well that was a pleasant surprise. Seeing my princess early in the morning is always fun, what say?" I replied joyfully and asked Alia, who just giggled and showed her tongue to her mom.

"Something is wrong with you..." Taani declared, eyeing me skeptically and keeping back the spoon of food on the plate. Oh yes, but not wrong, it's right.

"Swayam, I remembered from the wrong word, you were to say something yesterday right?" Dad asked and I stopped eating my food. Yesterday it was very late till I had returned and mom dad had already called it a day and I couldn't say them the right thing that has happened. I sighed and took a sip of water before looking up at everyone.