23. The confrontation

A/N

Hey guys, here's the next part! Do live your inline comments...

_____________________

Rey's POV

What am I doing here!? The main reason behind this trip was to find out about Swayam's mystery girl and we didn't even start anything!!! Now we are going to sit together at the bonfire time and I really have to plan something.

His phone! Right! I can find something there! There is definitely something in it. But how to get his mobile without being caught. I went and sat beside Swayam, thinking the ways to take that box of secrets probably. He had kept it in his pocket and kept on checking it regularly. My two attempts of stealing it failed miserably. Wow, I am robber now! What all you will make me do for you Swayam!? Why are you so complicated???

Nil and Simmi were dancing now, and I thought it would be worth a try again. Thankfully, the mobile was in the pocket which was on my side. But then, he took of his phone and started doing something in it. This guy will not let even a small plan of mine to accomplish! Will he!? My focus was full on the phone in his hand, thinking of some way to take it. But then suddenly, I heard Pia scream again, same as that day.

I looked at her and I was horrified seeing her. She was breathing heavily, covering her ears with her hands and eyes shut with force. Her body was shivering a she was shaking her head rapidly. Next is what shocked me to the core!!!

"Swayammmmm!!!" She yelled her lungs out and cried with dry throat.

"Sharon..." I heard Swayam respond back instantly, in a bare whisper, hearing his name and that was another shock for me. His mobile from his hands dropped immediately and he got up and rushed towards Pia. I quickly kept his mobile in my pocket and rushed towards her. I saw Pia breathing very rapidly with eyes shut tightly.

"Please! Stop it!" She cried still covering her ears and I saw swayam going behind her and leaning her body little backwards, on his chest.

"Sha... Pia! Pia!" Swayam shouted patting her checks and I saw Sid shaking her by shoulders. Everyone gathered around her and all seemed tensed about what actually happened. This time it wasn't some horror movie either!!! Then Pia fainted suddenly, her hands falling to her sides, lifeless.

"Pia! Pia get up!" Swayam again shook her but she didn't respond.

"Oh shit! Sid, bring a doctor from anywhere!" He said to Sid and stood up carrying Pia into the house. Sid came to me and asked me for any nearby doctors at this time. We asked kaki and she suggested she will accompany us. We drove to some clinics and hospitals but no one was available. Finally we found a doctor available and willing to come with us and I drove back accelerating more. Don't know what has happened to her. I just hope she is fine.

"Doctor is here!" Sid said gasping, as soon as we entered the bedroom and I saw Swayam sitting on the edge, near Pia's head and trying to bring her out of unconsciousness. He moved when doctor checked her and after sometime, he turned to us.

"Is she okay?" Simmi asked worried to which he smiled.

"She is absolutely fine. Her blood pressure suddenly fell and I think she got some kind of attack" He replied and we all sighed in relief. Thank god she is alright! But attack? What attack is he talking about?

"Is there some mental problem she is going through!?" The doctor asked further and we all had the same questions too.

"Excuse me, can I talk this with you privately doctor?" Sid interrupted and he nodded. I raised eyebrows at him in question and he gestured me to say afterwards.