28. The doctor's words

A/N

Here's the next chapter...

I know I took a lot of time this time, but after this, it's all in flow and it won't take much time...

Don't forget to give your inline comments!

Happy reading!!!

_________________________

Swayam's POV

"Are you guys coming by today atleast?" Rey shouted again tired and I chuckled. We were waiting for the girls to come from their so called 'photoshoot' to be specific.

We were to leave today and now we are at the temple of lord Shiva, our last stop before we travel back to Mumbai. Today's plan was just visiting the famous temples here, the Mahabaleshwar temple, Panchganga temple and now the Krishnabai temple where it's said that, from here the birth of river Krishna happened. I wholeheartedly prayed in each of the temples to bless me with all the strength to win back my Sharon. Nothing could be more of a positive start than visiting temple along with her, after determining to get her back. A smile crept on my face as I remembered the most surprising yet wonderful thing that happened today. The priest in this temple, actually blessed both, me and my Sharon together as one and with luck, Sharon didn't deny it or retort back...

"Stop smiling like a creep bro!" Rey chided me, bringing me out of my trance and I passed him a look of pity immediately. Poor guy, he was calling them from past 30 mins but they won't budge. Me and Rey are standing in front of our car waiting for them like, since forever. The rest of the boys got tired and went to the nearby snack stall to munch on something.

"Stop giving me that look! I don't understand how did you manage to handle your Sharon for so many years! These girls are so..." Rey started but I cut him in middle...

"Oh hold on, hold on! Rey, calm down..." I said him gripping his shoulders and he passed me a pissed look...

"First of all, I didn't need to handle anyone, because love teaches and eases everything! And secondly, don't say anything bad about girls, because if they would listen it by any chance, we are dead forever" I said him and he slumped his shoulders down in defeat...

"Girls!" we both said sighing and rested our back against the doors of the car.

"Ohh they are finally returning!" I said when I saw girls approaching us, after almost like, 15 minutes or so. Rey called the boys and they were back in a jiffy...

"So guys, let's get back to home, finally!" Simmi said opening the door to slid in.

"Yeah finally!" Rey said mockingly and rolled his eyes.

"I'll drive!" Pia shouted out of the blue and our heads snapped towards her direction.

"No!" This time, it was not only me, but Rey and Sid as well. We shouted together in such a voice that made her jump in her place.

"Err... It's okay guys, I won't drive. Chill ok?" Pia said, somewhat shocked n scared and slid into the back seat. We three passed each other a knowing look and Sid slid in to drive. I hopped into the back seat as well, but this time I don't have any issue with her sitting beside me. Afterall, that's the reason I wanted to sit in the back seat.

"Seems like someone is not uncomfortable today?" Pia asked, sarcastically as soon as I slid beside her and I smiled at her.

"Nope, not at all babes" the words slipped out of my mouth before I could filter and I immediately regretted those. I averted my gaze towards the back seats and front seats to see everyone gawking at me as if I am some alien? Damn! I shouldn't have said that...