18. Friends turned Spy

A/N

Hey guys, here's the next update... I know I had said that I will update the following week of previous update but sorry, I couldn't... Got busy...

Go ahead and read it and don't forget to leave inline comments...

__________________________

Pia's POV

"Hi guys" I said as I came and stood near our table. We were here, in a cafe to discuss what was the progress in our plan...

"Hi! And you are late" Nil said looking up at me from his seat. I smiled at him, taking a seat next to Rey...

"I know, and I am so sorry. Actually couldn't get sleep whole night, so overslept in the morning!" I said as soon as I settled... Yup, I couldn't sleep whole night! It's just that sleep didn't seem to engulf me. I just had one of the sleepless nights again, after many years... But I can blame one person for that! Mr. Cryptic case! Arghhh... I don't even want to go there...

"Are you alright???" Rey asked concerned...

"I am okay, don't worry" I said and looked around. I realised that few of them were missing in the group...

"Where are others? Waiting for them?" I asked raising my eyebrows...

"Nope... They are not coming. Rinni is busy, Amar and Bharat had some work to finish, so basically they aren't coming..." Said Vicky

"But they said us to update them afterwards" Simmi completed him...

"Okay" I said shrugging...

"So let's start?" Kriya asked excited as to what news she's gonna get. Alas! There's nothing I have got that could lead us further...

"Rey! You say what happened? Did you get some clue?" Asked over excited Nil...

"No..." Rey said and everyone's face fell. Somewhere, I knew it that this would be the result...

"But..." He started again and we all looked at him with curious gazes, eagerly waiting for him to continue...

"But what Rey!? Don't give the build-up" Kriya whined and slapped his arm...

"Okay okay, chill" Rey said rubbing his arm and continued... "I got to know the name of that girl" as soon as he finished, we all grinned at him...

"What happened exactly!?" Asked Simmi...

"What's her name!?" Asked Vicky...

"How did you do that!?" Asked Nil...

"Wait guys, let him answer one by one..." I butted in this time...

"Relax!" Rey half yelled as we were in a cafe and we all sat back on our seats quitely...

"I will say everything, let's just place our orders first and continue..." Rey said and we all agreed. We placed our orders and again started looking at Rey, giving a silent message to continue now...

"So, as I said, I had went to his home yesterday. When I had arrived there, Swayam was already gone to his office, so my field was all clear... I had went to his room to search for something but it didn't open, maybe he had it locked... I strolled here and there in the whole mansion but I got no clue. At last, I went to aunty's room and she was surprised and so happy to see me. We talked about random stuffs and I was trying to lighten the atmosphere. Eventually when I asked about Swayam's room being locked, she said that he has been keeping it locked when he was not in it since the party night..." Wait... Did something happen that night in his room? I don't remember anything.

Perennial Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें