11. What the hell happened?

A/N

Hello everyone!

How's everyone? I hope I didn't take it very long to update. Finally done with the exams and here's the next update!

A little bit of flashback to recall what had happened, Nil and Vicky planning some prank and Vicky had called a person for something.

Enjoy your read guys, happy reading!

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________

Third person's POV

"I am here." said the other person on the phone.

"You wait there, I am coming." Vicky said to him and hung up. Both Nil and Vicky excused themselves from the group and made their way towards the caller standing in front of the gate. He handed Vicky a black pouch and left from there and both were walking back to the party.

"Bro, are you sure what you are doing is right?" Nil asked Vicky looking suspiciously at the pouch as if it had drugs kind of something.

"Chill dude, these are just drugs. I will just mix them in Swayam's drink!" Vicky said smirking at Nil.

"Yo.... You are joking? Right Vicky?" Nil asked him in a shaky voice.

"No dude! Not at all." Vicky replied him playing with the pouch.

"Have you gone mad? I know we decided to do this but not like this. Throw that away right now!" Nil said sweat dropping from his forehead, swallowing the lump in his throat and glaring towards a smirking Vicky.

"Hey, we decided and I am not going to back down now!" Vicky said smiling evilly towards Nil but actually he was suppressing his laughter because not even 1% of his words were true. He decided to play with Nil seeing him a bit frightened and he was successful in it.

"Hey relax bro! I am sorry okay? This was all a joke, don't kill me!" Vicky said bursting into laughter and Nil was shooting draggers at him.

"Look at your face, it seems like you were about to pee in your pants!" Vicky added and this angered him a lot more. He stood there seriously and Vicky also suppressed his laugh seeing Nil all serious.

"Why did you stop? Laugh more, I am going!" Nil said and started to leave but Vicky stopped him by standing in front of him and blocking his way.

"Okay sorry, but don't walk out of this plan Nil! We had planned this right? For Swayam? We want to know what is in his mind all the time to help him right? We can't see him like a robot everytime. So again, I am sorry and let's carry our plan please?" Vicky pleaded Nil.

"Okay, I agree but only for Swayam. By the way, first say me what's in the pouch?" Nil asked pointing towards the pouch and Vicky chuckled remembering his prank on Nil but immediately came back to senses.

"Oh this? These are just alcohol pills. You know that he hasn't had any alcoholic drinks in the party so we needed something to help us do our work. So I just thought why not these? These are safe and just 2 pills in his drink and work is done!" Vicky finished feeling proud of his plan and Nil also agreed with him and they made their way inside the mansion.

"So, mission Swayam's confession on!" Both said in unison and soon pointed out a waiter serving drinks, wine to be specific. They called him and took a glass from the tray. Vicky quickly mixed 2 pills in the wine and called another waiter and asked him to give it to Swayam only saying it had medicines for him. The waiter nodded and proceeded towards Swayam.