6. The nightmares

Hi all!

This chapter is something different and there's a surprise for everyone in it!

Go ahead and read it.
Well, one more thing. Our Swaron are incomplete without dance right? So here it is.

Happy reading!

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________

Pia's POV

The brightest beam of light ever flashed in front of my eyes just like before and I felt myself being taken to some other land.

Suddenly a mild sound of a tune fell on my ears. Something like a song. Then I recognised it, the song 'pehla nasha' started playing in the background and I dared to open my tightly squeezed eyes. As soon as I opened them, it was all black. Nothing! There was nothing! But there were two figures appearing in the dark. I couldn't see them clearly, but figured out that they were dancing. Meeting each and every beat of the song, it seems like they are swaying in their own world. It looks like they are madly and deeply in love with each other, holding each other in their arms dancing to the music like there's no tomorrow, lost in each other's eyes, romancing in their own way. So beautiful! I feel like they were spreading their magic to everyone around but something about the scene panicked me. I started to sweat and fearing for something I don't know. Where am I?

Again a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and again the darkness fell on my eyes! Then I saw two people laughing and jogging together in a garden but again there's nothing clear

Again a bright light flashed in front of my eyes and again the darkness fell on my eyes! Then I saw two people laughing and jogging together in a garden but again there's nothing clear. It seemed like the same couple. I see them jogging happily, enjoying each other's company, broad smiles playing on their faces, hands interlocked in each other's. Laughter, it's the only thing I feel echoing in my ears. Whom so ever these people are they are madly in love but again I realised I don't know where I am standing and I found myself panicking again.

 Whom so ever these people are they are madly in love but again I realised I don't know where I am standing and I found myself panicking again

Again a beam of light flashed and I found myself witnessing a car ride. It was all black like before. I noticed that they were the same couple. They were having their quality time of a long and peaceful drive. The girl stealing glances of the boy and same did the boy as well. I couldn't hear their muffled voices but whatever it was, it was happy. Again and again I found myself sweating profusely witnessing the scene.