Bonus Chapter 1

A/N

Hello peeps!

Tadddddaaaaaaa!

I am back to wattpad now, starting with this bonus chapter! Honestly, this is purely inspired by VruShan's new reel on insta in which, their chemistry is legit fire! Ufff!

If you have still kept this story in your library and got a notification of this update, then thanks a lot for all the love and support! If not and dropped here from anywhere by any means, still, thank you for all the support!

I missed you guys, did you?

And for I have missed writing here and your lovely comments and support too, I have decided to update a bonus chapter once in a while for this story. How many of you are excited?
.
.
.
And
.
.
.
And
.
.
.
There's a new story announcement at the end of the chapter! Please do read the author's note at the end and drop a comment if you are looking forward to it.

Rest everything, at the end, Enjoy the bonus chapter for now.

*Warning - This chapter is a notch up! Nothing I haven't written before, but it's fire... So buckle up! *

Happy Reading!

__________

*A few months after Swayam's Best Businessman of the year award Day*

__________

Swayam's POV

"Sharon!" I yelled loudly so that it could be heard downstairs, fixing my tie and waited for her to come. Sometimes, it still feels surreal to be able to call her by her name and I have to remind myself again and again that everything was real. I didn't miss even a single opportunity to call her by her name.

"Sharon! Where are you?" I asked out loudly once again and heard the door swinging open after a few seconds, followed by approaching footsteps. I smiled to myself and pretended to be immersed in buttoning my cuff even though it was already buttoned.

"Did His Majesty demand my presence?" I heard her voice dripped with sarcasm as she halted behind me. I could totally see her huff at my back, with her hands on her waist, looking as beautiful as ever. In one swift moment, I extended my hand and dragged her in front of me, successfully locking my arms around her before she could even react.

"What are you doing?" She asked glaring at me but made no attempts to remove my hands from around her. Instead, shifting in my hold to a comfortable posture.

"Where is my morning dose of romance?" I asked, pouting to purposely look cute and she sighed, shaking her head.

"We are already running late today because of you and your ministrations at mid night yesterday and woke up late today. We are getting late!" She exclaimed, successfully getting out of my hold and moving past me, but not too fast as I got hold of her wrist and pinned her to the nearby wardrobe door. I locked her in between my arms and brought my face close to hers. If she thought that blaming the night on me would get her out of it, then she was mistaken because the urge to kiss her intensified at the memory of last night.

"Swayam, not now. I have already gotten ready." She said, her voice a little on the whining side but her eyes spoke otherwise, as her eyes flickered between mine and my lips. Our usual routine was to romance before getting ready for the office since neither of us wanted to spoil or clothes or look scandalous after we got ready. It had happened once and it was hell of a embarrassment we faced!

"Do I look like I care?" I asked, inching closer, our breaths mingling together and I could feel her heartbeat quicken. No matter how many times we kissed, everytime it felt special and made my heart race. I gazed at her lips and her eyes but was taken aback when she leaned ahead and placed a quick peck on my lips, ducking down and getting out from between me and the wardrobe, all at the speed of the lighting and I blinked, sighing.