25. Past revelation (part 2)

A/N

So here is the next part... I hope you guys enjoy! Do leave your comments below...

Warning: the chapter is really really long. It's the longest chapter I have written till date!!!

______________________

Swayam's POV

"Before the things turned ugly and the dream turned into a nightmare, life also showed me the most cherished and most happiest moments of my life... It was the most beautiful phase of my life..." I said chuckling, on how abnormal it was, what happened too...

*Flashback*

"Kaka" I called out for the watchman of Sharon's apartment. I fixed my hairs a little in the rear view mirror waiting for him to come.

"Swayam Baba, aap? (Swayam, you?)" Kaka asked standing in front of me, smiling. Over these years of our relationship, even the watchman has become my Kaka!

"Haan. Aur yeh lo and please, Mai jab call karunga, tab aap yeh upar ladoge? Please (yes. And take this please, can you bring this up when I will call? Please)" I requested him, shoving the cake box, bouquet and a packet in his hands. He nodded and I smiled gratefully at him, approaching my Sharon's apartment.

"Coming!" I heard her distant voice, as soon as I ringed the bell. Well, this will be a surprise for her. I stood there for a whole minute, but the door is still locked! She is testing my patience!!! I again rang the bell, three times this time and I heard her groan.

"Who is it!? Can't you wait" I again heard her yell, her voice becoming louder as she approached the door. I again rang the bell again, just to irritate her. She looks so cute in that look.

"What the..." Her words got stuck in her mouth as she saw me.

"Surprise!!!" I chirped and went forward to hug her, but she took a step back. She then left the door open and went inside, without even saying a word! Ohh, so my Sharon is mad at me... Don't worry Sharon, soon this anger is going to melt.

"Atlast, you remember me!" She snapped at me, as I closed the door and settled on couch.

"I am fine, thank you..." I mocked at her. She came back to hall, from kitchen and looked up at the watch and then at me...

"At this time? You are free?" She asked frowning, folding her hands, looking skeptically at me.

"Only for you my love!" I replied back grinning, to which she rolled her eyes. I have been running very busy lately. It's just a month that I have started my own business and it's taking my most of the time. Which is eventually leading to Sharon being pissed at me, because I am not available for her. Maybe she is mad at me today, for this reason itself! But today, I declared a half day leave to whole of my office workers so that I might be free...

"Why did you come? What's the work?" She asked, turning her back to me, arranging the pillows and covers of the another couch.

"Ouch! That hurt. But can't I just come to spend sometime with my girlfriend?" I asked her, sounding hurt but she ignored it, as usual...

"Only that purpose? I doubt that!" She mumbled and I got up and stood behind her. She straightened suddenly, bumping her back into my chest. I slid my arm, across her waist and she leaned into me. Oh god! How much I love this feeling...

"Only for you Sharon! Anything for you my love!" I whispered in her ears and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled in a breathtaking way. Even today, she blushes! She will kill me someday for sure! She broke the hug, only to turn around and loop her hands around my neck.