Author's note!

Hello guys! I hope you all are doing fine in this quarantine period.

Well I shall come straight to the point now. I am here with not so good news for you guys since I am putting this story on a hold for few days...

I know it's not fair and please don't throw tomatoes and eggs on me but I have my fair couple of reasons.

First- I just read through the first few chapters of my story and I feel I have written complete shit and I literally laughed over what I have written over there. So I plan to edit it into proper writing at the level I now update my chapters. It will be a major editing process but don't worry all my existing readers, nothing of the main storyline will be changed and everything will be the same! Editing shall be on the part of sentences and grammar.

Second- I have lost the flow somewhere. I am just unable to write the chapters joyfully as I used to. Pretty messed up with my life and my brain is not working at present. I am in need of a break. I hope u all understand this.

So...?

*Dodges tomatoes and eggs*

*Runs and hides somewhere*

*Peeps a little after sometime since the shower has stopped*

*Holds ears with a puppy dog face*

I am sorry guys!

But... This is not the end to the author's note yet.

I promise you all that this hold is definitely going to be a short one and not for months and months but only for some days.

And there's a surprise I have planned for all of you after this hold!

Yes! I am planning to write down the chapters at once and then resume uploading the chapters and then u guys can expect quicker and more amazing updates!
.
.
.
.
.
I will definitely miss u all, miss me too! I hope I explained enough and you all guys stick by my story and not abandon it in these few days!

*Virtual hugs*

See you guys soon!

Do comment your replies even if it is a shower of curses!