57. Sharon Rai Prakash

A/N

Heya people!

I am back with the next chapter... A really long one at that!

Don't forget to leave your amazing inline comments.

And also, I didn't get any apt song for this chapter... Please mention some of them at the end of it so that I can add it here.

Happy reading!

_______________

Pia's POV

"Pia?" I heard someone call and I woke up with a jerk. I saw Swayam standing at the edge of the bed with a frown but all I could think was the similarities between his voice and face with that of the boy in my flashbacks. I couldn't sleep the entire night and kept tossing around, the same thoughts hovering over my mind. It was at the dawn that my eyelids seemed to droop and I feel into restless sleep.

"Who are you?" I asked, clutching the covers closer to me and his frown deepened.

"I am Swayam, your husband. What kind of a question is that?" He questioned back and I shook my head.

"I asked, who are you Swayam?" I put forth the words with great difficulty and a shiver ran down my spine. My hands started to shiver and an alerted look took over his confused face. He quickly walked to my side and gave me some water to drink. I gulped it all down in one go and closed my eyes, bringing back my body in my control slowly. I opened my eyes and came face to face with his worried one.

"Are you fine?" He asked, keeping the glass back at the side table and I nodded meekly.

"What happened?" He asked, brushing away the loose strand of my hair away from my face and I gulped, not knowing what to reply. The words were caught up in my throat.

"Just a bad dream." I whispered and he visibly relaxed.

"Okay, you take some rest, we can leave after some time." He smiled at me and got up to do his daily chores. I too got up after he was done and took my time to shower. The shower really helped me clean my mind off the mess and everything was crystal clear for me now.

He had same voice, he had same face and I want to know who is he to me actually. Today is the last day here in Rajasthan and we are going back to Jaipur now, roaming around for the last day, today, and catch the early morning flight we have day after tomorrow. I dressed up and we left for jaipur. I searched for opportunities to bring up the topic many times but something or the other came up. He looked jolly today, like an excited kid who got his favourite toys.

He first took me for a movie show at Raj Mandir, the royal, old theatre. It was once in a lifetime experience to enjoy a movie like a king and queen. We then strolled lazily in the Sisodiya Rani garden and later in the evening, he surprised me with a date night in Fairmont Jaipur.

He is definitely hiding something from me... Is he lying to me? Why is he lying to me? No, I don't doubt his love because that is clearly seen through his eyes, his acts, his entire being that how much he loves me. But I want to know why he is hiding it from me... How am I related to anything that he is hiding? I felt dizzy just with the thought of being kept into the dark of something so major.

Whenever I thought this is the right time to ask, he started sharing something or I got busy somewhere or he got busy or the moment just felt enough in itself and I didn't want to disturb it. Sometimes I couldn't muster up the courage to ask him something which would potentially change my entire being. I even tried fishing out something indirectly but he didn't give away anything.

Finally when we got back to our room, I was exhausted, both mentally and physically. After a lot of thought process while he was freshening up, I decided that I will ask him once we reach Mumbai, peacefully. It's just matter of one night and I can definitely handle this one night.