Epilogue

Third person's POV

*one month later*

"Why the hell are you taking so long Swayam?" Sharon shouted from their bedroom while Swayam was setting his hair in the walk in closet for a final time.

"Coming!" He yelled and and gave himself a final check before he walked out to find her sitting on their bed like a queen and scrolling on her mobile. His breath got stuck in his throat at her beauty. She looked extremely gorgeous in the glamorous white saree she was clad in, with her hair waved slightly and just the perfect minimal amount of make-up on her face.

She looked up at the sound of the door clicking and her heart started racing when she noticed his intense gaze. She checked him out from top to bottom and she must say that he was late for all valid reasons. Hair perfectly gelled, his dark deep blue tuxedo perfectly defining his figure and the slight stubble on his face acting as the cherry on the top. She wanted to just crash her lips on his but controlled herself and masked her expression with a glare.

"What took you so long? Even I didn't take that long to get ready my dear husband!" She mocked, standing up and moving around the bed to grab her purse and his wallet. She walked back to him and half of the distance was covered by him walking towards her.

"You look angelic, love!" Swayam whispered, pulling her close by her waist and a shiver ran down her spine at the contact of his hand on her bare waist.

"You don't look bad yourself." She replied with a little attitude and he raised his eyebrows. She looked sexy and hot with that occasional attitude of hers. Well, Sharon and attitude were two sides of the same coin and he was no one to escape from it.

"Big day for you?" She asked, straightening his tie.

"Indeed. It's a big day because you are beside me this time." Swayam replied, pecking her forehead. She kissed his right cheek in return, making him smirk at her.

"You have no idea what thoughts run in my mind when you act like this." He added, his voice husky and he started leaning in for a kiss. Her lips looked as tempting as ever and her stomach did flip flops as if it was her first time kissing him. This was the beauty of their love. Even after so many years, everything was just as before. Their breath mingled between them, the air getting thick, creating a havoc in both the bodies. Just as he was about to kiss her, she placed her palm on his mouth and he ended up kissing her fingers instead.

"Not now! We are already running late Mr. Shekhawat." With that said, she managed to get out of his grip, earning an unpleased groan in return. She quickly made her way out of the bedroom with him in tow.

She saw mom, dad and Taani along with little Alia all ready, waiting for them in the living room as she descended the stairs and took deep breaths to bring her breathing back to normal. As soon as she made her presence known, Taani whistled seeing her and Sadhna got up, smiling widely at her.

"You look beautiful my dear!" She complimented, pulling her in for a hug and pecking the side of her head. Swayam was down by now and waited for his turn like an obedient child in the line for his mom to appreciate him but royally got ignored as she turned back to the other members in the family.

"Mom! You have forgotten me ever since we returned from Delhi!" Swayam whined cutely making everyone chuckle. It has been like this since they got to know that her memory was back. It was no less earlier but now, she was the princess of the house, pampered just like little Alia and sometimes even more than that. Sadhna and Rishi were overwhelmed with tears seeing her back and Taani literally didn't leave her side for coming weeks. Swayam felt happy and proud to have such a loving family.