Important

Hey guys!!!

(Not an update)

After a long time this time...

First of all, sorry for disappearing as if man overtaken by avalanche... A lot of things going on at present in my life...

I know, I just disappeared, not even replying to the comments n all, but believe me, I have been super busy these days... My schedule was full tight with lots of travelling and till the end of the day, I ended up tired. Lots and lots of things going on in my mind coz of which I am not in a condition to write. And I have entered into an unwanted writer's block due to which, I am not able to write anything... And now! As if these all things were not sufficient, my exams are approaching in june 1st week.

Coming to the point, I won't be able to update this story until June 10th to be precise... I am sorry for this, but I have no option. I tried writing an update, but all in vein coz it is coming out gross and I want you guys to read my best, not worst...

Even I feel so bad for not being able to give an update or atleast write a chapter and it's damn frustrating...  But I am trying my best!

But...

But... There's one thing that I will try to do, i.e. by the end of this huge break from writing, you can expect a double update... Also I will try to update this, if possible, before my exam begins and if I am in a state to write.

Sorry for doing this, but hope you guys will understand... Please do stick around for these 25-30 days and I promise, the wait will be worth it!

Love you all!!!

Bye... See you all again later...