Author's note

Hello people!

First of all, I am overwhelmed with all the love you guys have shown! Be it some of you asking for my wellbeing or many of you asking for an update... *flying kisses to all*

Blame me, I disappeared without any prior notice. *gives sheepish grin*

Okay now coming to the main point, the reason behind me not giving updates... Actually I cannot point at a particular reason. Too many things going on and too much mess around me.

First, the very uncertainty of my CA exams, then even the preparation for exams and that stress adding onto it, my one hell of personal family problems, travelling from one place to another several times, attending a close cousin's wedding and staying in the same house, participating in the preparations of each and every function and more than half of my friends groups' birthdays falling this month, I had a very tiring schedule. Together they took a toll on me, one after the other and sometimes all of them at a time!

There were days when I slept immediately after hitting the bed, not even changing but when I got time, I wouldn't have the environment to or the mood to write further (writers can relate to what I am saying). I have had horrible mood swings in these days and they were annoying most of the times. And amidst all these things, I fucked up the already messed up situation by entering my writer's block.

Last few days haven't been easy on me. My mind was completely distracted and stressed continuously. And you know how free you have to keep yourself in order to write something good. Some of the major lows in my life till date were faced by me in these past few days... Me being depressed as fuck, I was messing up everything which was already good enough too. With the added lack of positivity for an optimistic like me, life sucked. Believe me when I say, I wish no one overthinks as much as I do. It sucks... I was frustrated as hell! I am so freaking tired that even now, everyday seems like I don't have enough sleep... I just want to sleep and sleep but even no one is disturbing me when I sleep. Agrrrhhh! It's very much messed up!

But I have also learned some major life lessons in the past days. Got motivated like never before. My whole view on a situation took 360° turn and I started seeing life as something much much better than what I had been earlier. Feeling a little better day by day.

But now, I am getting back on my track. Finally I have a settled down routine right now and things are falling into place... With that said, I will start updating as soon as I finish writing a chapter... Everything is planned, I just have to write it down.

I hope you understand guys. Sorry for ranting it all out and thanks for hearing it all... Thank you for being so patient... *the ranting actually make me feel relaxed😬*

Love you guys! You all are the best!

We'll meet soon with the next update!

Until then, bye! Take care and one of the most important things I have learnt, it's important to speak up what's in your mind. Stop overthinking... If nothing but I have realised how important our mental health is to our body to function properly or even for us to live a daily life... If anyone of you have anything to share which u cannot outside, then my doors are always open! I am free to hear you out, be Non-judgemental and advice you things if I can. All you need to do is just drop a message in my inbox!

Bye guys! Have great days ahead! Be positive!