60. Their Perennial Love

A/N

Hello people!

I won't ramble anything here since you guys might have been eagerly waiting for this update!

But do not forget to read the Author's note at the end of this chapter.

Happy reading!

_______________

Swayam's POV

"How is she doing?" I asked, leaning back on my chair and slightly swirling it with my feet.

"She is all fit and fine, back to normal now." Sid replied and I sighed. I didn't know how to leave her in this condition but hearing this from him gave me a little relief. I had to go to Delhi tomorrow. I would have never even thought of leaving her in times like these but it is an important deal. Yes, I am going there to seal a deal with Mr. Farukh Ali, one of the richest people in the world and owner of one of the top MNC, AZ Pvt. Ltd.

This one deal and her dream will get an amazing take off in the market. When my PA had called me when I was in the hospital, telling me it's a big deal, I didn't think it will be this big. This is the biggest break Sharon will possibly get in her career. I rushed to the office because Mrs. Sharma had said it was very important and urgent, I knew it would be something worthy, else she wouldn't bother to disturb me, knowing very well where and what I am doing.

I wasn't let down when she said that his secretary had called in a few minutes before and he had requested to have a meeting with me as soon as possible. I quickly fixed my appearance then and there with a spare formals' set I had in my office and got on a conference call with him. Turns out that he wanted a much more personal matter to be looked after. His baby sister was getting married and he wanted us to plan and manage everything related to that event. His sister, Amira, was following my wife and the whole gang and their works and was super impressed by the team's work. She had made a wish to her brother about this and of course, he wanted to fulfil it.

I was so happy knowing this. This will not only get us a great client but will also open up our event managing business to other countries. I was looking forward to work with him for a long time now and he has come to me from the front. He was all praises about the work done in the charity event and I couldn't be more proud of my love. He was visiting Delhi with some work for a few days and proposed to meet me then. I tried once to budge the offer, given the situation here but he insisted and I couldn't deny it. After all, even the deal needs to be finalized officially.

I wanted to break this news to her soon after the meeting ended but I remembered that everyone had invited me for the small celebration at her place. I regretted just walking out from there, agreeing to her demand of staying with them. How will I live without her beside me, even if it is for few days? I immediately left the office to go, meet her.

When I saw her glaring and behaving cold towards me, I knew I was gone. She didn't talk to me the whole time and it somewhere hurt me. But the doctor's words kept ringing in my head, making me believe that all this is for her good. It was very much better when she herself proposed to be away. It pained my heart when I was leaving for my home and even had second thoughts of staying back but I knew I had to go. I thought of breaking this amazing news to her before leaving but I decided against it. It will be better if I confirm and seal the deal before I tell her. If some issue arises later, she will be disappointed and stress is not good for her.

"Swayam? Hello?" I heard Sid on the other side call out, bringing me out of my trance and back into the present.

"Yes... Yes. You were saying something?" I asked, clearing my throat.