21. The unexpected!!!

A/N

Hey guys, a surprise update so soon... I hope you guys will like it.

Don't forget to leave inline comments...

_________________________

Rey's POV

We were now almost to the end point, but there was no sign of Swayam or Pia. I just hope they are fine...

"Hey! Where are Swayam and Pia?" Simmi asked suddenly and that made everyone stop in their tracks...

"I don't know, I thought they were following us... And I didn't care that much because Swayam is there with her, he will not let anything happen" I said shrugging, seeming to be not bothered but the tension is eating me from inside...

"I guess we should reach the top as soon as possible. Maybe they might be up through a different route" Sid said and we all agreed. A small hope lit that they might be there...

When we reached the peak, we searched them throughout but didn't find either of them. Soon, the tension built up in the whole group and we traveled down to the starting point through the vehicle route itself... We searched for them throughout the place in different directions, even in the parking area, but we didn't find them. We even tried their numbers but both didn't connect.

"Guys, they are safe right!?" Rinni asked tensed and we all glared at her.

"Ofcourse they will be! Don't worry!" Nil said but everyone knew what was the truth... God Swayam! Where are you!?

"Let's do one thing, let's go back to the farmhouse! Maybe they returned back for some reason???" Vicky said and he was partly true.

"Okay, Amar, Bharat, stay here, we never know they might come here down..." I said and they both nodded.

"We both will once again trek the way up and search for them..." Bharat said and we all agreed.

"We are taking girls with us, not to take any risks. If you get any clue or find them, call immediately!" I completed and we all moved towards the car in hurry. The whole way back to farmhouse was gross! My mind playing horrible thoughts regarding them. I am praying for their safety but still, I am getting this weird feeling now... Sid was hell worried for Pia too! He had been so tensed all the time.

We had arrived at the farmhouse at 1 o'clock in the afternoon but were met dead end as they were not here too. Where can they probably go!? Soon, time passed from one to two to three but still not any sign of them. Me and Sid had even visited the local police station but they couldn't take any action so soon. We searched wherever possible but we found no success. No one could even rest for a minute, even after such a tiring trek...

"Kriya, Simmi, Rinni go and take rest for sometime. We are anyways searching for them" I said to them but they denied...

"I hope Pia is fine guys" Simmi said a broke down. Kriya hugged her and tried to calm her down... We were in the front yard of the farmhouse, waiting for anything, or any news or any clue to find them...

"They will be, they are together right? They will not let anything happen to each other" Vicky said and tried to cheer up a bit...

"We hope so..." Sid said and sat on the steps.

"Hey look there guys! A taxi is being parked in front of the gate" Rinni said after a while and we all looked in that direction. The sun was setting and it was getting darker so we couldn't have a clear view. After few minutes, Swayam got down from the other side and limped towards the side door facing us. He opened that and carried Pia in a bridal style and turned to us. We were completely blank at that moment, not knowing how to react. Whether to scold, or beat them up, or hug them!!! Swayam, pushed the already open gates slightly and groaned in pain...