Chapter Nineteen.

~ Of course, families are complicated - these deep relationships can carry lots of baggage and hurt as well. Given their complexity and importance in the ones we love, it is no wonder that throughout the course of history, people from all walks of life have pondered the complexities and conundrums of familial love. ~

The next day

I had woken up to an empty and quiet room, the bright sunlight shone through the curtains, I yawned and stretched as I sat up. I looked over in Eli's crib, he was there fast asleep. I took the opportunity to shrug on my dressing gown and put my slippers on. I walked over to Eli's crib and lifted him out, I wrapped him in a blanket and slowly he opened his eyes and looked up at him. Small babbles and gurgles came from his little mouth. I walked over to the door and carried him down the stairs.

Everyone was awake and active. "Where is everyone?" I say putting Eli in his bouncing chair. "Well, your dad and the boys left early this morning, fishing I think?" My mom says sorting out the flowers in the vase. "Jett and Cooper to?" I ask sitting on the stool. My mom nods her head smiling "Alec wanted to bond with Jett. Jett's really fond of him to Olivia." She says sitting on the stool opposite. "I know, I'm sorry though, about Ashton." I say looking down at the marble table. "Don't apologise Liv, It wasn't your fault, plus the new house is amazing. I've got a spare room for my grandchildren now." She says smiling happily. Kassie comes in with a bikini on and a white scarf covering her arms. "Where do you think your going?" My mom asks looking over at Kassie. "Well, I'm going down to the beach, with Tammy and Bree, I need to make new friends." She says skipping out the door. "That girl." My mom says shaking her head. Hilary comes down the stairs, her belly sticking out "So Hilary, have you got things for the baby?" My mom asks smiling. "Have you though of a name yet?" I ask smiling, she shakes her head. "I think Mia is a nice name." I say looking over at her, she smiles "Mia." She repeats smiling. "I like it, I'm gonna tell Bolton, Hey liv, I've never had like real friends before, but you and Bolton are close so I know he'll like what I have to say." She says smiling. "What is it Hilary?" I ask "I want you to be baby Mia's godmother." She says with a nervous smile, I nod "Sure I'd love to." I say looking down at her bump. "We should go shopping." My mom says happily, I look over at Eli and smile "Yeah, Eli's growing out of his clothes, plus Cooper, Theo and Jett are in need of clothes as well." I say smiling.

Eli was in his pram once we got in to the store, I pushed it while my mom and Hilary walked beside me. It was a huge store filled with baby clothes and other things for the baby, My mom and Hilary both grabbed a trolley each and we all strolled down each aisle picking up pieces of clothing and putting it in to each trolley. "This is so adorable." My mom says holding up a brown bear onesie, it was Eli's size. I smile and nod "Yeah it is." I say taking it out her hands and feeling the material. I quickly place it in the trolley and we carry on walking through the store.

"Can you help us with the bags." I call to no one in particular as I get home and open the door carrying Eli in. "Sure babe." Alec says coming out of the living room, his fishing hat was still on, he placed his beer on the coffee table and walked out the door to the car boot. Bolton, Jordan and Spencer followed behind chuckling. "Jordan have you been drinking beer?" My mom asks sternly, Jordan smiles a boyish grin and nods his head. "Just a few mom, we went fishing, had a few beers there and when we got back the game was on." He says smiling, he pecks my moms cheek and then walks over to the boot and pulls out a few more bags. "Peter." My mom calls angrily as she walks in the house, her hand was on her hip. "Puede ser tan idiota a veces." My mom says angrily hitting his chest. My dad chuckles and quickly grabs her hands before she gets the chance to hit him again. "Bebé ¿por qué estás enojado? Es sólo un par de cervezas con los chicos, Jordan está bien." I giggle. "What did they say?" Alec asks baffled. "Well my mom called my dad an idiot and he's just basically telling her it is just a few beers and that Jordan is fine." I say smiling. "You didn't tell me you spoke spanish." He says towering over the front of me. "You didn't ask me papi." I say standing on my tiptoes whispering against his lips. "Don't call me that, It driving me crazy." He whispers huskily. "Papi." I moan against his lips smiling, his breathing hicks, Alec leans in to kiss me, I quickly push him away smiling. "Not yet." I mouth to him. I walk in to the front room and placed Eli's car seat in the middle of the room. "I'm going to go... Shower." I say, it was the first thing that came in to my head. Bolton chuckles, he knew I was lying. "We'll watch the boys." He says smiling freakily. I quickly run up to my bedroom quickly, I felt one strong arm wrap aroung my waist, the other was placed around my mouth tight. I knew it was Alec, he quickly pulls open the cupboard and we both enter, the clutter surrounded us so our bodies were pressed together. Alec grabbed my shirt and flung it on to the ground, I done the same to him, he kisses me passionately "Aye papi." I moan against his lips. Alec grunts. "Mami." He says huskily pushing his body against mine, I groan a little louder. A low growl comes from Alec "Don't ever make me spend a night in the car again." He says closing the tiny gap that seperated our bodies. "Sorry." I moan. "That's not good enough." He chuckles and with that he takes me there and then.