Chapter Forty Three.

Sorry for the delay, been so busy. Don't forget to vote, comment & share this. Enjoy xoxo

Authors note: Does contain a sexual scene at the end. Feel free to skip to the last paragraph. xox

~ Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me. ~

I have been trying to call Alec for the past three weeks but all I got was his voicemail. "Hi this is Alpha Alec Royal, I'm not available at the moment but if you want to leave your name and message I'm pretty sure I'll get back to you soon." BEEP. I scream angrily throwing the house phone at the wall. "Mom?" Jett says as he slowly opens the door. "Go back to bed baby you've got school tomorrow." I say with a small smile, he shakes his head and climbs in to my bed. He lays his head on Alec's pillow. "Has Dad left us?" He asks as I switch on the TV. "Course not sweetie, Alec's just blowing off steam." I say with a small smile. "Blowing off steam all right, River said Uncle Luca needed stitches." Jett says sitting up as I hand him the remote. "I'm pretty sure Luca's doing just fine." I say kissing his head. The baby monitor flashed. "I'll be right back, don't start the movie without me." I say walking out of the bedroom in to the hall. I quickly check in on Eli, he was fast asleep snoring as loud as his little mouth could. I opened the twins door, Colton stood in his crib. "Mama!" He called lifting his chubby arms. I lift him up. "Shh Chlo's asleep." I say as we tiptoe out the room. "Chlo Asleep." He says lifting his fingers to his lips, I smile as I carry him back in to the bedroom. "Mom can we watch Pokemon?" Jett asks as he flicks through the netflix. "Sure." I say climbing in to bed next to him. I put Colton in the middle of us both. "Hello Little guy." Jett coos kissing his face, Colton giggles as he stretches his arms to hug Jett. Colton then lays his head on Jett's stomach and slowly he falls asleep. "Mom." Jett whispers. "Yes." I yawn. "Do you think Dad's hurt?" He asks me. "Do you think Alec's hurt?" I ask him, he shakes his head with a small smile. "No one can hurt dad." He says with a proud smile. Except himself of course.

The Next Morning

I had got up extra early to make sure the boys were ready for school. "Thanks for helping me Gracie. The twins have had their breakfast and Mason needs to go down for his nap" I say smiling as I handed her Mason. "Any time Mrs Royal, now hurry you're gonna be late!" She says handing me the boys lunch boxes. "Jett, Eli Come on!" I call from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming!" They call back. I watch as they both slide down the banister with their rucksacks on. "Be careful!" I say quickly lifting Eli off before he falls, Jett however lands effortlessly on his feet. "Let's go boys." I say as we rush out the front door, I open the car and Jett climbs in the front. "I want to get in the front!" Eli says stamping. "Not now Eli, you're going to be late." I say walking towards him. "But I want to!" He cries stamping his feet over and over again. "Eli Lincoln Royal get in the car at once!" I say pointing to the open door. He slowly drags his feet to the car and climbs in. I quickly strap them both in and I close the door. Once I was in the front I started the engine. I slowly pulled out drive and on to the road. "Mommy can we get Ice cream after school?" Eli asks. "Sure." I say smiling as I turn the car on to the school's road. "I've got baseball game. We are playing another team of juniors." Jett says smiling. "I know, I was going to take you after school." I say smiling. "Okay." Jett says as I pull up outside his school. "Have a good day." I say as he gets out the car. "I will." He says with a smile. He ran inside and soon he disappeared in to the double doors. "I've got homework mom." Eli says as I pull away. "Eli I asked you three times." I say looking in the mirror. "I know but I didn't want to stop having fun." He says sadly. "Well once we get there we will let your teacher know and we'll do it tonight." I say as I park outside his daycare centre. I switch off the engine once we had parked and I start to get out. "Mommy." Eli says. "Yes Eli?" I ask him. "Love you." He says giving me a cheesy smile. "I love you too." I say smiling. I close the door and then I open his, he climbs out the car and then I close the door.