Chapter Twenty Three

~ You get the air out my lungs whenever you need it and you take the blade right out my heart just so you can watch me bleed and I still don't know why, why I love you so much. ~

*The Next Day.*

"Alright Liv, I better get going. Hilary should be back soon, I promised I'll have the house work done." Bolton says chuckling as he puts on his shoes. "You. Housework?" I say shocked. "I know right, I better get going though." He pecks my cheek, kisses Eli's forehead and then he leaves. My phone rings "Baby. Are you dressed?" Alec says before I get a chance to say anything. "Yeah. We both are." I say walking over to the travel cot. "Alright, we'll be five minutes, We're going to Luigi's for lunch." Alec says "Alright shall I make Theo a bottle?" I ask. "Yeah, bring him some pull ups aswell, we're at the end of the road. Can you leave the door open?" He asks "Sure, see you soon, I love you." I say "Love you too." He says. I open the front door and I walk over to the kitchen, I make Theo a bottle and I put his formula in his bag, i put a few nappies in and some wipes, I then done the same for Eli, I placed the bags by the door, the sound of car music filled my ears, Alec hopped out the car while the boys stayed put, he ran up the stairs and in to the house, he swung his arms around me and kissed my lips. "I missed you." He says walking in the house. "I missed you too." I say with a smile on my face. Alec put Eli in his carseat and strapped him in. He then grabbed the two baby bags and carried it out to the car, he put Eli in the back next to Cooper and tied him in. He then handed the bags to Jett who placed them down on the floor. I climbed in the front "Hello mommy" Jett says with a smile on his face. "Hello little man." I say smiling back. "Hello Coop and Theo." I say turning to face them "Hi." Cooper says with a smile on his face while Theo waves with a cheeky grin. Alec climbs in the front, does his seatbelt and then drives to Luigi's.

Luigi's was a big Italian Restaurant located in the town square. "Alpha Alec." Luigi, the owner said as he walked over to Alec, they shook hands firmly. "Luna, you look magnificent." Luigi says as he pecks both my cheeks. "Thank you Luigi" I say with a smile on my face. "I'll show you to your table." He says walking in to the shuttered doors. The Restaurant was filled with families, the room went silent as Alec walked in. Luigi led us away from everyone to a secluded area in the back room. "Would you like any drinks?" Luigi asks "2 regular cokes and 2 small cokes." Alec says looking down at the menu. Theo was propped in a high chair while Alec hand put Eli's car seat next to me on the chair. "Alright sir." Luigi says walking out of the area. "Babe, Jett starts back at nursery tomorrow, I spoke to the manager and she said it's fine if Cooper goes. So tomorrow on my way to the office I'll drop them and pick them both up on my way back." Alec says placing his hand over mine, I smile at him "sound's great, thank you." I say looking up at him "don't thank me." Alec says with a smile on his face. Luigi clears his throat as he places our drinks in front of us all, he then places a bowl of bread on the table along with butter and a knife. "Mommy, can you pass me the knife and the butter." Jett says smiling, I nod as I open the butter packet and placed it in front of him, Alec holds the bread as Jett butters he, Jett grins happily "I'm a big boy now aint I mum." Jett says with a stern look on his face. "Mum?" I ask shocked, he giggles. "I mean mommy." He says cutely. Alec chuckles and ruffles "you're not allowed to grow up yet." Alec says with a smile on his face "none of you are." Alec chuckles evilly as he glances at Theo and Cooper, Theo squeals in delight. "Are you ready to order?" Luigi says walking over with a notebook in his left hand and a pen in his right. "I know what you all like." Alec says with a smile on his face. "For starters, We'll have a shrimp cocktail and those garlic bread, the full loaf one, My lovely wife will have the ravioli, filled with meat, I'll take one of those baby plates of pasta, can I have for the boys, two hamburgers with cheese and fries, also a small 8 piece pizza and I'll have the black diamond steak grilled just the way I like it." Alec says smiling. "Will that be all?" Luigi says with a smile on his face "fries, large fries." Alec says smiling at luigi. "Please bare with us, we'll have it with you as soon as possible." Luigi says nodding his head. We were silent for a moment, the speakers came on and the song Make someone happy by Jimmy Durante "Make someone happy, make just one someone happy and you'll be happy too." Alec sings looking at me as he smiles. "You're such a goof." I say blushing, "I'm you goof." He grins at me. "Gross, get a room." Adrianna says walking in followed by Kyle and bobby. "Jett!" The boys call happily as the run towards him. "Kyle Bobby, meet my brother Cooper." Jett says smiling, I look over at Jett, then at Alec, he shakes his telling me to shh. I shrug and let him continue. "Hello Cooper." Kyle and Bobby say smiling. "Hi." Cooper says smiling, Luigi brings over our mains "Ade, it's always a pleasure seeing you, you know where I live" Alec says to his sister, she smiles "of course brother, say bye to uncle Alec" she says to the boys "Bye uncle Alec, Aunt Liv, Jett and Coop." The boys say smiling up at us "bye" we all say with a smile on our faces. "I'll swing by through the week, we should really catch up Olivia." She says taking bobby's hand, they walk over to their table and they all sit down, they're soon joined by Jamie, who simply says hello as he walks past, he smiles when he see's Adrianna, he then leans down and kisses her cheek, she beams, he then kisses the boys head and ruffles their hairs, they both giggle. I smile and begin eating my dinner, we all sit in a comfortable silence.