Chapter Fourteen

~ Your kiss tells me to wait. To never let go, to hold on to us and never lose hope. I feel it in my soul and know it in my heart. You're my true love since the day we laid eyes on eachother and I can see our future written in the stars. ~

"Eli Lincoln Royal." Kieran says as he sits on the end of my bed, gazing in to the cot where Eli slept, I had been in the hospital for two weeks now and they were releasing me as soon as Alec got back, they had to keep us in because Eli was born early. But the doctor said he is a healthy and strong boy. "Do you like it?" I ask hopefully, Kieran nods his head slowly "You named him after my grandfather." Kieran says in complete and utter shock, I nod my head slowly "Grandad Linclon helped me alot when I left." I say admitting truthfully, Kieran stares up at me, his jaw fell to the floor, not literally but you get the jist "he didn't say anything to me, when you left he saw how hurt I was but he didn't say a word." Kieran says angrily I put my hand on his arm and smile faintly "Do you remember that night, you had smashed your room up after a fight, your grandpa put you on the phone to someone who he thought would help you?" I say looking at him, his eyes meet mine "It helped me alot, I wrote emails to her and she replied, we kept in touch for a while." He says smiling faintly "It was me." I say quickly, Kieran smiles before nodding "I know, I didn't wanna say anything though incase it ruined what we had." He smiles again, he looks up at the clock and stands up "I better be going, Cooper's got soccer and Theo's nanny has to get off soon." Kieran says, I look up at him and smile "You've gotta bring the boys to the party tonight, Alec think's i don't know but he's showing off Eli to the pack." I say chuckling looking down at my son. "That sound's great Liv, I'll see you later." He says kissing my forehead. "Bye Eli." Kieran says as if Eli could reply. He opens the door and waves while it shuts, Eli stirs a little and opens his bright blue eyes, blinking them to let them adjust to the light. "Hello baby." I say lifting his tiny frame out, his legs stretch out and I lay him on the bed changing his nappy quickly, for a small baby, he does poo a lot. I put a clean nappy on him and do up his baby grow, I put on a white cardigan and a white hat to cover his ears a little. He was due a feeding so I done that, after he had finished I rubbed his back until a small belch came from his tiny mouth. I held him in my arms and cradled him, his eyes slowly began to look heavy and soon enough I heard his small snores fill the room. I placed him in his cot and I stood up and quickly began to change. The door opened and I jumped, pulling the covers over my body. "No need to hide babe, it's just me." Alec says walking in with a baby car seat in his hand, he looked so fatherly. I chuckled at his boyish grin. He kicks the door shut and while I got ready he put Eli in his car seat, he tucked a cotton blanket underneath his tiny arms. I put my jacket on and grabbed our suitcase. "Alpha, Mrs Luna." A man said pulling the door open for us, Alec nodded his head acknowledging the man while I smiled politely and thanked him. Alec strapped Eli in to the car and I climbed in to the front, Alec climbed in next to me and started the engine, he pulled away from the hospital and started driving down the road. "We need to pick up Jett from nursery." He says looking at the watch on his wrist, I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded "okay." Alec glances down at me and smirks while driving towards Jay's nursery. Alec parks the car outside and jumps out "One sec babe." He says running in to Jay's nursery, moments later he walked out with Jett sitting on one of his shoulders giggling, Alec puts Jett in the back and straps him in his booster seat. "Are you alright mommy?" Jett says, I look in the mirror and Jett looks up at my beaming boy and nod "Yeah, has Alec been looking after you?" I ask raising my eyebrow. Jett nods smiling "He was fun." Jett said looking up in awe at Alec. Alec smiles as he shuts the door, he climbs in the front with a grin on his face, he takes the key out his pocket and starts the engine, he takes off again driving us home. I look in the mirror and spot Jett looking at Eli with love in his eyes. We pull up to the gates "Welcome back Mr Royal." His doorman said "And Mrs Royal, welcome back and congratulations on the birth of your son." He says smiling widely. "Thank you Jack, how's your boys?." I say smiling at the him. "Stanley and Neil are fine. Stanley gone to train with the other kid's his ages and Neil is just starting school, the Mrs is expecting again, a little girl this time ma'am." He says smiling in to the car "Congratulations Jack, Tell your wife I said congratulations and good luck with the boys, I'm sure Stan is doing great up there." I say smiling again, Jack dips his head and uses his right hand to lift his hat up, he smiles "Thank you ma'am." He says and Alec starts the engine once again driving in to the cobble rock path. Alec stops once we get outside and he climbes out, he unstraps Jett and take's Eli's car seat out, he then walks over to my door and opens it "Mrs Royal." He says with a smile on his face. I climb out and plant a kiss on his lips. "Welcome home." He says smiling as the front door opens wide, a huge blue banner with the writing. "It's a boy." was written across it in a neat large font was clearly visable to anyone who looked up, there was blue balloons and blue streamers, in the middle of the room was three chairs two big ones and a small one obviously for Jett also in between the two big chairs, a small moses basket with the name Eli Royal written in the traditonal royal font on a golden head board, the room was filled with pack members, family members other alphas and their families and even a few Elders. Alec said hello to everyone as we walked, pack members bowed their heads in respect, he took Eli out of the car seat and carried his small frame to his seat, he took of Eli's cardigan and his hat and placed him in his basket. The Elders came over first to meet him "Elder Lucius, Mrs Voreena." Alec says greeting the first two elders that came to us they smiled politely and nodded politely "Alpha Alec, Luna Oliva, Me and the wife would personally love to congratulate you on the birth of the future air. Future Alpha." Lucius said nodding his head humbly. "Thank you" we both say looking at them both. Jett sat in the smaller thorn fidgeting, I look over at him and nudge him, I lean down to his ear and whisper "What's the matter son?" He looks over me and smiles cheekily "River's over there." He points to the door, River stood there telling Jett to come over. Jett looked over at me and smiled "please mommy." He said smiling. I look over my shoulder at Alec talking to Elder Lucius and his wife and then I smiled "Go on then sweetie." I say, he smiles and jumps off his seat running straight down the middle of the crowd. I turned my attention back to them both just as they were saying goodbye.

When everyone had finished meeting Eli, Alec was sat with the guys having a few beers. While I sat with Kieran he spoke so fondly of Theo. "Olivia, I know this is a real bad timing but i've got a test coming up and Theo and Cooper are great, but if I don't pass this test I'll fail the whole year. I asked my mom to have them but she's busy with work and stuff, Elle's family don't have nothing to do with the boys since she got put away... Please Olivia. Theo loves you and so does Cooper." Kieran says practically pleading me. I look over at Alec who stared at me, he heard everything. If you must. Alec mouths to me. "Sure." I say smiling "I love you Liv, I owe you big time, it's only for a few days I promise i'll make it up to you.. I'm gonna go and pack their clothes." Kieran says standing up kissing my cheek "the boys are with Mandy." He says quickly running to the door. Small cries came from my baby's cot, he was awake, his bright blue eyes sparkled as he looked up. His hair and grown, it was still light brown but it was thin and straight, it was nothing like Jett's, when Jett was born his hair was thick, I knew it was going to be curly. Eli looked around the room, He was so alert. Alec walked over to me and lifted Eli out my hands he rubbed his nose against Eli's small nose and sits in his seat "your such a kind person Liv, you know you need your rest your not a nursery." Alec says looking at me sternly "My friend needed help so that's what i did, help." I say shrugging my shoulders. Alec smiles at me and pouts his lips for a kiss, I lean in and kiss his lips, they curl up in to a smile causing me to smile as well.

It was getting late, everyone was saying goodbye to Alec while I had gone up stairs to get the boys ready for bed. Eli was fed, bathed and in his crib fast asleep. "Mommy we're finished." Jett calls from the bathroom "We're here." I say walking in holding towels, I lifted Jett out of the bath first and wrapped one towel around him, he walked in to the bedroom and waited for me on the bed. Next I took out Cooper, I wrapped him in a towel and told him to wait by the bed while I quickly washed Theo, I put him in the bath and quickly rinsed him off, I lifted him out with the remaining towel and carried him in to the bedroom while the bath drained out, I put coopers pyjamas and Jett's in a pile and showed them where they were so that they both could get dressed. I put put baby powder on Theo and then a nappy and got him dressed in a baby grow. "Mommy can me and coop watch a dvd?" Jett asks as he climbs in to bed. Since I didn't want Cooper in a room all by himself I agreed, I put on Jett's tv and turned his dvd player on, Cooper climbed in to bed next to Jett and they both pulled the cover up "I've got popcorn." Alec says smiling as he carries in a bowl. The boys smile as he hands it to them. "Share" he says sternly the boys nod their heads. "Uncle Alec, can I sleep in here too?" River asks as he stands in the doorway. "Sure kid get in bed then" Alec says, River runs to the bed and climbs in, I switch the light off and we carry Theo in to our bedroom "Can't we leave him with the boys?" Alec asks as I place Theo on our bed. "No, he's to young. Watch him a sec while I jump in the shower." I say smiling at Alec while walking in to the bathroom, I switch the shower on and I quickly hop in, I wash myself down and then rinse myself and hop out. I put my pyjama's on and I walk back out. Alec and Theo were in bed with a bowl of popcorn watching a disney film. I smiled at Alec who shrugged with a smile on his face. I climbed in the other side of the bed next to Theo who had his eyes glued to the cartoon characters on the tv. I smirk as I look over Alec who also had his eyes glued on the tv just like Theo's, it was like he was drawn to it. "What." Alec says looking over at me. "You looked cute." I confess shrugging as if it was nothing. "Mrs Royal are you hitting on me?" Alec says with one of his eyebrows raised, quickly I shake my head. "Can't a wife pay a compliment to her darling husband." I say smiling sarcastically, Alec chuckles before turning his eyes back to the TV. "You're such a big kid." I say smiling, Alec grins "I like this one." He admits not wiping the silly grin off of his face. "Night." I say looking down at Theo. "Night." He says laying on to my now extended arm. He curls in to a small ball before he fell asleep. I look over at Alec who still had his eyes on the TV. "Night." I say leaning over him and quickly I kiss his lips, I laid down and closed my eyes "Night baby" he says still watching his shitty baby film. I fall asleep next to him quickly, drifting in to my own little safe Haven.