Chapter Three (Edited)

~ They say, 'Time heals all wounds.' If that is true, then I guess mine go deeper than pain. There are no words to choose over losing you and now all I feel is heartbreak that only hurts when I breathe. ~

The Next Day.

I had woken up about 10:30, I glanced to my right and Jett sat there with my phone in his hand. "Jett sweetie what are you doing on my phone?" I say sitting up slowly. "Playing game" He says smiling. "Okay Hun, do you wanna get ready now?" I say excitedly. Jett nods and places my phone on the dresser. "Mom!" I shout from the top of the stairs. "Yes Olivia?" My mom says as she stands at the bottom of the stairs. "Should I put a suit on Jett?" I ask. "Yes honey, your father and Jordan are going to wear one." She shouts. "Alright then." I say before running into Kassie's room, I knock on her door lightly then I push it open. Kassie sat in front of her mirror brushing her long blonde hair. "Kass are you wearing a dress?" I ask her. "Yea, Mikey's gonna be there." She beams, I gathered Mikey was her boyfriend which I could tell by her big grin. I smile "Can I borrow a dress?" I say walking over to her wardrobe. "Why are you asking, your going take one anyway." My 16 year old sister Kassie mumbles. "Exactly." I say as I look through her dresses. "This one is mine." I say as I pull out one of my favourite dresses. Kassie giggles. "I was going to give it back." she says. "Well i'm going to wear it." I say as I carry the dress to my room. "FINE!" She shouts as I shut the door. I walk into my room where Jett sat on the end of my bed watching motorbikes race. "Mommy I want one." He says pointing to  the TV without taking his eyes off it. "We've spoke about this before Jett, No way." I say, Jett loves Motorbikes, it's a strange for a kid his age to have an obsession like he has with motorbikes. I walk into the bathroom to run him a small bubble bath, I put ducks in his bath and got his towel ready. "Jett come on bath time." I say. "Please can I finish watching this." He pleads with wide eyes. "Fine. Don't move okay, I'll jump in the shower." I say grabbing a towel and running in to the bathroom. "Okay Mommy!" He shouts while I shut the door.

I was dressed when Jett's program had finished and he was sitting in the bath playing with his ducks. "I've finished mommy!" He announces. I rush in with a towel and Jett stood in a empty bath where he had pulled the plug out. I smile as I wrap the towel round him and I carry him into my bedroom where I quickly dried him off and got him dressed.

Jett stood still in his black and white suit while I ran my fingers through his curls. "Mommy, Is Coop gonna be there?" He asks spinning around to meet my eyes. "Yeah" I say smiling. "Good, I like Cooper." He says nodding. I smile, Jett never really socialised with the other kids back where we were living, he never felt comfortable, I had asked him many times before but he always said because he didn't like the other kids. I never pressured him though, I thought he would be ready in his own time, and I was right.

It was around 1:30 when we left, me and Jett rode in the car with my Dad and Jordan while my mom and Kassie took the people carrier car and picked up my aunt Brenda her husband Blaine and my cousin's Bolton, 18, Basil, 17 and Courtney, 16. "Are you sure you still wanna go?" My dad asks as we stop outside the Reynold's mansion. I nod "You wanted me here." I say smiling down at Jett who stared at the window.

We parked alongside the large driveway and we all got out. Jett took my hand and squeezed it tightly. He was nervous. We walked in to the open doors to be greeted by Ashton's mother Iylana, she stood in a elegant Black dress topped it off with black high heels and pearled jewellery, she hooked arms her husband Edward. "Peter." Edward says taking my dad's hand and shaking it slowly. "Edward." My dad says smiling. My dad kisses Iylana's cheek "You remember my son Jordan." My dad says and Jordan shakes Edward's hand "Ah yes, I remember when he was knee high." Edward says smiling. My dad nods. Then their eyes met mine. "And My daughter Olivia." My dad says beaming. "Olivia." Iylana beams happily. "Hello ma'am" I say smiling. They both pull me into a hug before quickly releasing me. "Whose this little beauty?" Iylana asks as she bends down to Jett's height. She takes a closer look at him. "Hello little beautie." she says smiling "Hello." Jett says shyly. "Iylana, meet my son Jett Carter" I say smiling. "Your son?" Edward says in shock. I nod smiling. Iylana stares at Jett and Jett stares back. I watched Iylana's face tryingto fit jigsaw pieces together, but was interrupted by the sound of Edward's voice. "Well It was nice catching up with you guys, If you want to move on to the living area where the rest of the pack is." Edward says smiling. We nod and quickly I take Jett's hand and we walk into the front room. I around and recognized everyone who went to my school. I walked Jett to the table and I sat down sitting him on my lap. "Mommy, there's so much people here." Jett says looking around nervously. "I know." I say giving him a reassuring smile. He smiles. "Olivia!" Elle calls walking towards me with Cooper by her side. "Hi." I say smiling at Elle. "Cooper" Jett says as he jumps off my lap. Cooper smiles and responds by calling Jett's name. I stand up and we quickly hug. "Where's Kieran?" I ask her smiling. "He's over by the tent with Theo, Wesley, Wyatt, Jack, Joyce, Tripp, Stan, Laura, Nancy and Jaymie. I smile they were part of our little 'group' "You coming over?" Elle says smiling. I nod. Jett takes my hand once again and we walk in to the garden and in to the tent.

"Hey guys, guess who I found." Elle says as she walks infront of me. "Who?" I heard them all say. "Suprise!" Elle shouts jumping out the way revealing me. They all gasp and I blush. "Hi" I say smiling, they quickly surrounded me asking me all types of question's followed by a few hugs here and there. Jett tugs my arm. I look down. They all look down. "Meet my son. Jett." I say looking at their stunned faces. They all take a step back and then they look down to my side. Jett stood there looking at them all. His eyes sparkled "He's beautiful." Nancy says smiling "Sure is. Where have u been hiding?" Wyatt asks as he hugs me. "I had to get away, clear my head." I say smiling. "Lilly's with Ashton." Stan says his face scrunches in disgust. My wolf whimpers after hearing that See you can't it's a constant reminder of how fast he forgot about us. I say to my wolf. I know she whimpers before locking off our connection.

"Welcome to the birthday celebration of my Grandfather Javi" Konan says as everyone claps their hands for the elderly man who sat at the head of the table. Javi had really aged since the last time I saw him his dyed brown hair was now covered in grey hair, he had shrunk a lot and he had a bright smile as he was surrounded by family and friends. "Now to introduce your Alpha and future Luna. Ashton Reynolds and Lilly Sinclair." Konan says briefly sharing eye contact with me while he sits down. Aston walk's down the stairs carrying a little boy with bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes, I gathered that was Bentley, Bentley had thin straight hair. My heart panged as I realised Jett would never have that.

"I'd like to wish my Grandpa a big happy birthday." Ashton says as he and Lilly take their seats at the table. "I'd also like to thank my pack for joining us on a special occasion, there is another reason why I called you all here though and it's best it come's from me." Ashton says not breaking eye contact with me. What are you doing? I mouth to him They need to know. The truth. He mouths back. "Almost three years ago I met my mate, and we spent the best night in my entire life together. But I was a silly kid, I didn't want that responsibilty... So I thought I did what was right and I rejected her." Everyone gasps. "I know, and believe me it was the worst mistake ever. But when she left I thought she was gone forever.  I went through a rough patch as you all know. But then I met Lilly and she helped me through it." He says not allowing anyone to interrupt him. "And when she told me she was pregnant I was over the moon. Happy. But not complete." He says truthfully. "But I recently discovered. My mate. The girl I almost three years ago is back. And she's back and back with my first born son." He says everyone gasps once again. "Who is she?" Lilly says tears running down her face her mascara wasn't waterproof. I looked at Ashton and I shook my head slowly. His eyes fixated on me. "Olivia." He says and suddenly all eyes were on me and Jett.

And at that precise moment I wanted the ground to swallow me whole. I wanted to curl in to a ball. I held Jett tightly. He didn't understand. All he knew was there was a lot of people staring at us both. Emotions ran through my mind. I wanted to kill him and then cry. The worst thing is I had no idea what I could possibly do or even say to make this situation any better. My mom stood there staring at me with wide disappointed eyes, My dad was livid I could see his angry veins and I, I was just frozen in shock.