Chapter Twenty Nine

A;N This is going to be a short chapter. Hope you all enjoy.

~My brain didn't choose you my heart did, So when I tell you I love you, I mean I really do love you.~

Later That Night.

Everyone had left including the kids, it was just Me, Kassie and Alec standing in the hall way by the door, he was leaning against the door. "If you ask me, I'm really in for a slumber party." Alec says with a smile, Kassie giggles and so do I. "Follow me." He says walking up the stairs. Kassie shrugs her shoulders and begins walking up the stairs behind him, I walk behind them both through the hallway until we reached a door. "Oh wait." Alec says before opening it. "What?" Me and Kassie say looking at him. "you two need to change, in to the robes which are on the bed." Alec says smiling at me. "Huh?" Kassie says. "He wants us to change in to our dressing gowns Kass." I say with a smile. "Oh, I don't have one though." She says. "Which is why I took the liberty of getting you one,we'll take you to the room." Alec says smiling, Kassie smiles and nods her head, we lead her to a guest room. "It's right on the bed." Alec says pointing over the bed. "Okay." Kassie says, we shut her door and we walk in to our bedroom. I quickly strip in to my underwear and then I put the robe on. I begin walking towards the door. "I really want to take that robe off you." Alec says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, I turn around and I face him, I quickly kiss his lips. "Too bad." I say with a smile. "Do you really want to play this game Olivia?" Alec says pushing me gently against the closed door. "What game?" I say innocently fluttering my eyelids. "Just remember Olivia, I will always win." Alec says with a smirk, I use my left hand to rub up his leg. "We will see." I whisper in his ear, I pull the door open and begin walking to Kassie's room leaving him standing there hard, in complete and utter shock.

"Right, let's try this again." Alec says standing in front of the closed door. "Beyond this door is the ultimate relaxation/slumber party." Alec says with a cheesy grin, he opens the door, the room was decorated, he had 4 women standing awaiting our arrival, I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. "Ladies, I would like you to meet. Mia, Kia, Tia and Gia. They are trained beauticians, Masseuse's and nail technicians." Alec says smiling at me and Kassie, I look over at Kassie who beams. "Mia, Kia, Tia and Gia. You will be working on Ms Kassandra, over here, make sure she get's full relaxation, I'll take Mrs Royal in to other room." Alec says. The girls nod and they take Kassie to the massage table which was in front of the TV. Alec led me in to a joining door, it was a quiet room with lit candles and two pillows on the floor, plugged in the wall was a radio which played nothing but relaxation music. "The pillows put me off having sex in here." I say looking at him truthfully, Alec erupts in hysterical laughter. "Oh Olivia, you hilarious." He says through fits of laughter. "What?" I huff "If I wanted to have sex with you, even though right now I find you irresistible, I wouldn't do it here on a cold floor, I'd take you to the bed, the pillows are merely for pleasure." He says smiling. "So you're going to pleasure the pillows?" I ask. "God no, I swear when you're pregnant all you think about is sex. Since you can't lay on your stomach, you've got to lay down here." Alec says, I do as I am told, Alec adjusts the pillows so that it was positioned under my arm and in between my legs. He then undoes the robe and begins massaging my neck. I groan in pleasure. "Am I doing it to hard?" He asks as he hits the perfect spot, it sends tingles up my body. "N-o" I moan. Alec chuckles and he carries on like that for another 10 minutes. He then moves down to the base of my spine, I think that must of been when I fell asleep, it was so relaxing.

"I take it you liked that?" Alec says with an amused look on his face, he helps me sit up and then he helps me up on my feet. "Next is nails and feet." Alec says opening the door. "Are you going to do them?" I ask horrified, Alec chuckles and shakes his head. "No, Mia will do your feet and Gia your nails, I'm gonna quickly run to the store." Alec says walking out. "Why don't you stay and get your nails done Alec." Kassie says with a smirk. Alec chuckles. "Nah, I'll live, I'll be back soon." He says, he kisses my head and then he leaves.