Chapter Thirty Seven

One year later.

(Quick Debrief; So it's one year later. Olivia has been away for a few weeks at a get away retreat set up by the males of the pack for their mates to have a chance to form a bond with the other females without the presence of the alpha.)

~Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualisation.~

"Take me back!" Hailey moaned as we walked through the airport. I giggled, it was amazing, Alec had literally forced me to go, he said it'll be a chance for the pack members to socialise with their Luna without being pressured to, we were out of the pack grounds, I was still their Luna but we were free from the pack rules. And actually, I got along with all of them, each of them were equally amazing. "I missed the kids Hil." I say smiling. "So did I, but it was nice not to change diapers, or even wake up through the night." Hailey says smiling. "I hope Alec listened to what I told him not to do." I sigh. I really did, it wasn't anything hard, just to not let Eli on the bikes, he was still to young but he wanted to be just like his brother Jett, now they are both a little older they have formed a close bond with each other, they're inseparable. Jett has been riding the bikes more often, competing in a few junior races. Before races he and Alec take their bikes down to the track. They have a really close connection almost like father and son.

The Taxi comes to a halt outside of the house. I climbed out grabbing my bags. "Mommy." Eli calls running towards me as I open the front door, I walk in Alec limps towards me. Chloe was in his arms squealing happily, Colton had wrapped his body around Alec's leg, he squealed every step Alec took. "Babe I missed you." He says with a smile. "Yeah mom, Dad's fun and all but he's not really a morning person." Jett says walking in with a smile. "I missed you all." I say lifting up Eli. "Have you been good?" I ask him "Yeah, I went on the tracks with Bolton and Jett and Theo and Cooper and Daddy." He says whispering the last part. I look over at Alec who shoots me a sorry look, he knew he was in trouble. "Momma!" Chloe calls as she swings her head round. "Momma." Colton calls doing the same. They both lean out towards me lifting their chubby arms. I put down Eli. I bend down and lift up Colton, he smiles at me. I quickly kiss his face and then I place him on the ground, he sprints in to the living room. Chloe was next. I lifted her in to my arms kissing her face. She giggles. I place her down on the ground and she bolts off following her brother. "Aunty Olivia!" Cooper calls running in from the garden he was followed by Theo. Alec had obviously taken them all for haircuts his hair was trimmed on the sides, the top was longer. He hugs my legs. "How you doing Coop?" I ask him. "Good." He says nodding his head. "Mom can we go for a run?" Jett asks me. I look over at Alec, he smiles. "Don't go to far." I say. "We won't." They both say running out in to the garden. "Remember to take off your-" I shout, it was to late, they had both ripped their clothing as they shifted. "Boys will be boys." Alec says chuckling, we walked in to the kitchen where Alec had begun pouring two glasses of wine. "How was it? I told you you will it will be fun." Alec says smiling. "I did miss you guys though." I say truthfully. "We missed you too." Alec says kissing my lips. "You've got work tomorrow." I groan against his lips. "I can always take the day off." Alec says with a smirk. "Jett, Cooper and Theo are at kindergarten." I say with a smile. "Eli, Colton and Chloe are at day-nursery." Alec says with a smirk. It was nice when the kids wasn't there, I got to clean and do things like read, I actually enjoyed that. "I'll do the drop off's tomorrow, I'll stop by the pancake hut and grab us some breakfast." Alec says with a greedy grin. "Mommy Chloe needs changing!" I hear Eli call from the living room. "Your turn." Alec says chuckling. "Fine." I say walking in to the living room. Eli was sat on the armchair watching a bike stunt show. I sit on the floor with Chloe and I quickly change her. "Alec." I call. "Yeah." He says walking to the door. I throw the diaper at him, he catches it with ease. "Momma." Colton calls putting my arms around my neck, he falls in to me. I bring him on to my lap. His face was covered in drool, his eyes flashed grey. I quickly grabbed a cloth and wiped his face, I changed his diaper and then I put the twins in their secure playpen. I sat next to Eli. "Mom how comes you don't let me ride the bikes?" He asks. "Because there are dangerous." I say. "Jett's allowed, Mommy I won't hurt myself. I promise." He says taking my hand. "I know sweetie. Mommy just worries." I say smiling down at him. "But I'm a big boy now." he says proudly. "I know." I say lifting him on to my lap. "So can I?" He asked, his little face filled with so much hope, I smiled "Sure. But you have to wear your helmet." I say sternly. "Always." He says giving me a cheeky smile. "Babe I'm sorry but I've got an emergency at the pack house, someone has tried to breach security." Alec says walking his, he threw his jacket on. "Daddy can I come?" Eli asks "Car!" Colton calls from his play pen. "Come on then." Alec says lifting up Eli, they both leave.