Authors note (Reread if you have read it)

HEYY EVERYONE!

I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY!!!

I really appreciate all the votes, all the comments and all the messages that I receive from people that have read it. Apologies if you've read this already but I thought I should add a little extra bit so you all understand a bit more. Since I've been on here for a while. I thought I'd share a fact about myself with you all as well, it's just a little insight on why I'm writing this authors note explaining why I'm thanking you all. so here it is:

Even though it's been uploaded for ages. I have never publicised this book or shared it on any form of the social media that I have. People in real life that know me personally. Family and friends, people who I have grown up with all my life and so on have no idea that I even write this let alone have all of you people reading and voting on one thought that occurred to me one day. I'm like a superhero, apart from the fighting crime side lol. I mean the hidden identity part. By day I'm a normal person, by night I'm a 'writer' But anyway. I just thought I'd share that with you all. Because I'm feeling proud of myself because of how far this has come and proud of the people who have taken the time to read this. All the votes, the reads and so on are all down to you, the readers. So thank you all!

I haven't got round to editing it completely yet, so I'm aware parts may be confusing. So in the meantime feel free to direct message me. I will be happy to answer and explain any questions to you. I love hearing from you guys!

However. In all honesty I didn't expect to have so much people read this. This story is not and was not drafted or planned in anyway. I haven't even thought of an ending! Does it even have an ending? I just started typing one day and I haven't stopped since.

I'm just grateful for all of your support though because there has been a few times where I thought about stopping this story due to the fact that it isn't planned or drafted and that I started writing it a while ago. But the comments and messages I receive from people that have read this has inspired me to keep updating. THIS IS ALL FOR YOU! :)

I'm not saying this book is amazing and a must read because to be honest it's not even finished and I do really need to edit it (I started writing it in 2016) and in all honesty I have WAYYYY better in my drafts lol.

But anyway let me get back to the point of this authors note. I just wanted to thank you all for still reading this.

SO THANK YOU!!

Don't forget to vote and/or comment on my previous updates. Also like I said I would love to answer any questions and any thoughts or suggestions you have. So feel free to message me and let me know what country you are messaging me from! I would love to know!

I'm not saying I need suggestions, like I said this started from one little thing, it expanded and it's still working out for me. But I would love to hear what you think is going to happen next!

*IF and thats a big IF. For any reason I do use any suggestions sent to me then I will message you prior to releasing the chapter and that chapter will be dedicated to you.*

I'm gonna say it one more time.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters (which are in my drafts as I type this)

TAKE CARE, ENJOY AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON XO