Chapter Forty Six

~At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents.~

THE NEXT DAY

"My head." Alec croaks. I didn't feel as bad considering how much we drank. "My everything." He groans. "No one forced you to drink that much. It was self inflicted." I smirk, my eyes still shut. Alec pulls me on top of him. "I was forced Olivia. It was a fun night though right?" He asks. "No one pinned you down and shoved those drinks down your throat. Other than that it sure was." I say now opening my eyes completely. "You look dreadful." I say looking at Alec, his hair was all over and his eyes had bags under them. "And you have really bad morning breath. I feel it though" He says rubbing his face with both his hands. I slap his chest and I get up covering my mouth. I grab my towel and I walk in to the bathroom. "It was still fun, to let loose I mean." Alec says standing at the door. "It was. We should do things like that more often. You can take a shower first, you smell like a sewer it'll stink out the room." I say holding on to my nose. "You definitely need it. I'll call your mom and check on the kids." I say walking past him handing him my towel. "Yeah that sounds like a plan. I'll take a shower but can you stand by the window... Your a star babe." Alec winks. I stick up my middle finger as zI walk over to my phone which was on charge, I unlocked it and dialled Agnes' number. "Helloooo." She says in a cheery tone. "Hi agnes are the kids okay?" I ask. I could hear playing in the background. "The kids are fine hun. They've ate and are in the garden. What time are you collecting them?" She asks. "Well. We were going to take Jett and Eli for a run. Eli wants to try and shift." I say. She squeals happily. "Well I don't mind keeping the twins and Mason for a few more hours." She says. "Thank you. Alec will collect them once we are done." I say. "Alright I'll make sure I make Alec and Eli have some lunch. Little guy will be all worn out." She says. "Thank you. I'm going to start getting ready, Alec is almost done so he will come and collect Jett and Eli in about half an hour or so." I say. "Okay. How was the party?" She asks. "Great. Alec really enjoyed it he said it was good to let looseb." I giggle. "Alec has got a lot on his plate with a young large family and Alpha. It's good for him." She says. "Yeah it is Agnes I said we should do it more." I say. "Well I'll watch the kids whenever they're really no trouble." She says. I hear the door open and I look up. "Agnes, Alec's out of the shower now he should be with you soon." I say. "Okay I'll see him soon then." She says. "Take care." I say "You too darling. Bye!" She says. "Bye." I say hanging up. I walk over to my drawers and I pull out a matching underwear, I then walk over to my wardrobe and I pull our a pair of jogging bottoms and the matching top. I turn around, Alec was stood in front of the mirror his towel was wrapped around his waist loosely, his body on full display. He was checking himself out. "You've gotten chubby." I lie, he was fitter than ever. I just wanted to pounce on him. "I was thinking the exact same thing. I need to start working out regularly." He says pinching his belly. "I'll come with you, I need to start getting in shape." I say standing in front of him, checking myself out in the mirror. I notice his small smile as his eyes glance at my body. "I know." I say putting my hands on my waist. "What do you know Olivia?" Alec asks. "That even though I've had four kids my body is amazing." I say smirking. He smiles. "Indeed it is." He winking. "We should do an intense training course." I say flexing my non-existent muscles. "You wouldn't be able to cope with intense training." Alec chuckles. "You won't be able to either." I huff. "Fine, let's bet." He says. "Gambling is a sin." I say. "Whoever crashes first has to do night feeds and early morning feeds for the next two months." Alec says. "Sounds great but as an add on. Whoever looses has to do school runs and pick ups." I say. "Deal." Alec says smiling. We shake each others hands. "We will have a week to prepare for it." Alec says. "Fine." I smirk. Alec smirks and we both look at our reflections. "Also. If I win I want another baby." Alec says. "No way." I say. "You better win then." He smirks. "I haven't agreed." I say. "You don't need to agree. It's already been decided." Alec says. "You're going down." I say. "We'll see who will be going down." Alec whispers in my ear smirking. "You perv." I chuckle turning around. "Just for you sweetie." He winks playfully and then kisses my cheek. "We already have 4 of our own kids under the age of 10 plus Mason which makes 5 kids under the age of 10. What makes you think we can handle a 6th?" I ask. "Because we're a team, we can handle anything. Plus you're a great mom and we have a pretty amazing family going on with some real special kids. I want to be one of those dads with the big family going fishing with his boys, family camping, caravanning, holidays. The whole lot. More kids add to the fun of it all. Don't worry about the baby wager, I wasn't serious. We can have more kids when you're ready. But if I'm being honest I thought your face was hilarious when I threw it on the bet." Alec smirks. "I love you Alec Royal. But more kids can wait, I love not being pregnant, getting to do fun things with the kids. With you. Give me a chance to do more fun things before we have another baby." I say smiling. "Deal." Alec says. "Deal." I say shaking his hand. "Did you speak to my mom?" Alec asks as he walks inside his wardrobe. "Yep." I say walking in to the bathroom. "I'll go get them once I've finished here then." Alec says. "I know." I say closing the door. I climb in the shower and I wash my skin. I stand there for a moment letting the water soak my aching bones. "Babe I'm going now." Alec says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Okay sweetie." I say popping my head out of the curtains. He kisses me his aftershave was strong and sweet, his soft lips mixed with his smell made my stomach flutter. "I'll be twenty minutes, half an hour max. I love you." He says. "Okay. Could you stop off and grab some bottles of water?" I ask. "Of course." He says kissing me again. "Love you." I say. "Love you too babe." He says as he walks out of the bathroom. I watched as he walked with his head straight and his shoulders broad. He leaves the bedroom and soon after I hear the front door close.