Chapter Twelve -Edited & added part :) -

~ There is an never ending tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart ~

Alec walked in with Lynx at about 3o'clock "I want him found." He shouts in to his phone, I followed his voice to the living room where I found him pacing up and down, he freezes when his eyes land on mine and I could see the pain and heartbreak which showed. "I just came back to check if you are okay." He says softly, with rapid speed he was cradling me and kissing my head. I was unable to cry anymore, I was all drained out. He let's me go and smiles faintly "Come on Lynx let's go." Alec says walking out once again leaving me all alone.

I sat with my phone in my hand waiting to hear something about my boy. My phone buzzed and the home screen light switched on. It's Conan, I found Elle, we are North of the forrest near Daley's Shack. My heart skips a beat, Ashton's brother found her, is Jett with her? is he okay? is he hurt? So many questions flew through my head making me sick, I quickly run to the bathroom to empty out the contents of my stomach. I brush my teeth and I run to the phone dialing Alec's number "I'm outside you could of just come outside." Alec says in a joking matter. "Two secs." I say throwing on my shoes, I run outside to find Alec in his car the engine running "Stay inside babe, it could be dangerous." Alec says protectively. "Just drive." I shout jumping in to his car. Mommy's coming for you Jett...

We drove along the mud path, the rain fell heavily creating mud puddles and we pulled up to where Conan said he was, we all of us rushed in there. Ashton and Conan stood towering Elle who was tied to a chair. "Where's my son!" Ashton growls and just as he was about to attack Elle I walked in. "Stop." I shout, Conan pulls Ashton away leaving me standing face-to-face with the woman who took my son. "Where is he?" I ask calmly looking at Elle, she looks up at me her eyes flashed dark "I don't have to tell you anything." She says smugly. Alec growls "Tell me where he is now." Alec says in an alpha tone which ripped through the broken walls, I could smell Jett, faintly, I followed my nose and walked in to a hall way, it had floorboards missing and parts of the actual house. My nose led me to a dark and cold room, the rain from outside leaked through the cracked rooftop, on the floor was a crate with a piece of brick holding the lid down, I walked over to it and put my ear by the wood, I heard a small sniff and instantly I knew it was Jett. I lifted the brick off the top of the box and pulled open the lid. Jett sat there blindfolded, his clothes soaking wet, his curly hair wet and mud stained with tears streaming down his face, I took the blind fold off and he jumped as he turned around. "Mommy." He sobs in to my dress "I'm so sorry." I cry holding on to him tightly. I lift him up and he holds on to me protectively, not letting go. "Are you okay?" I ask him checking him over, his lip was cut and his suit was torn. "I was so scared mommy." He says sadly. "It was dark." He says, his lip trembles a little "And I wet myself, she didn't let me go toilet." He sobs in to my shoulder. I stand him up and quickly I check him over, I had noticed his white shirt stained with blood, quickly carry him down the stairs and in to the room where Alec, Ashton, Conan, Lynx and Elle were. "Alec!" Jett calls as he jumps out my arms and crashes in to Alec's legs. Alec lift's him up and hugs him, he checked him over just like I did then put him down, he kneels down to Jett's height. "Say thank you to your dad and your uncle Conan." Alec says looking at them, Jett wastes no time, instead of thanking them, he walks over to them and hugs them both. Ashton lift's Jett up and holds him tight "You scared me today." Ashton says in relief. "Thank you daddy." Jett says hugging him. Ashton places Jett on the floor and Jett runs back to my side. "Can you take Jett to the car?" I say to Alec. Alec nods and lifts Jett out "Thanks again." Alec says shaking Ashton's hand, he says thank you to Conan and leaves Lynx follows behind them both. I look over my shoulder at Ashton and Conan. "You have 5 minutes, then we are taking her away." Conan says walking out the door followed by Ashton. I look at Elle tied helplessly to the chair "Why did you do it?" I ask her, her eyes meet mine again "Because I can." She begins to cackle, like a witch, it scared the hell out of me. Ashton and Conan entered thinking something was wrong "You okay?" Ashton asks placing one hand on each arm. I nod "What are you doing with her?" I ask confused "Admitting her to springfield mental prison she clearly is unstable." Conan says grabbing the rope which tied her wrists. I nod and I walk out "Is it okay if I come and spend some time with Jett?" Ashton asks with those puppy dog eyes "I'll let you know when I get home. It's been a long day for him. I want to see how he goes." I say smiling, Ashton smiles back and then I leave.