Dauntless

"Nice legs stiff." I looked at a boy who was getting changed. He wound up Tris as she tried to cover her self. I stood in front of her with my hoodie placed in front of me. I was able to hide her from anyone at the side or in front of her, but not from behind. Wouldn't be a problem though, no one would see anything. She got changed and thanked me, I nodded and walked to my bed. It was in the corner and I had the top bunk, I shared with a tall girl, I didn't know her name, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to, she was quite intimidating.

I grabbed the clothes on my bed, we were aloud to choose the kind of stuff we had wanted, but it was all nearly the same. I pulled down my jeans as I sat on the top bed, crossing my legs as I grabbed blue denim jeans. I quickly pulled them on before pulling off my shirt. I didn't have many problems with my body, but it was still uncomfortable changing in front of strangers. I heard a whistle making me look around. The same boy who winded up Tris was looking at me. He winked, I glared. I didn't have time for that shit. I pulled on a black shirt. It came off the shoulders and was short sleeved. I pulled on a leather jacket, we had the choice of a jacket with a collar that stuck up, or a normal leather one. It was smooth and looked like a hoodie, it was also super comfortable. We were aloud a choice of an accessory. I loosened my bracelet and put it on my ankle, tightening it again. I pulled on leather fingerless gloves.

I jumped down and felt a pain through my heel and ankle. I grimaced before sliding on my new trainers. I lent on the wall with one leg up and crossed arms. What do we do now? "Never thought I would see an Amity here." I looked up and saw the guy from before. I looked away and kept a blank face.

"Surprise." I replied in a bored tone. I looked around for Tris and Daniel. Daniel was still getting changed. He pulled over his shirt to reveal faint lines of abs, but a very detailed V-line. I looked away quickly and continued my search for Tris. She walked out of the bathroom a few moments later making me surprised.

"So what are you doing here?" I sighed and looked back up.

"Oh you know. Enjoying the sun." I faked a sigh and looked around with fake awe. He chuckled and smiled. I had a feeling he didn't do that much unless it was snarky. It seemed unnatural. "What are you doing here?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Trying to make new friends."

"You always wolf whistle to half naked people you want to be friends with?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I felt a prickle at my neck and looked around. Christina was watching closely. I gave her a confused look and she glared towards the guy.

"Only special ones." I nodded. "What's your name?" I never took my eyes off Christina as I answered him.

"What's yours?"

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second. Seems we have a predicament, excuse me." I pushed past him and walked towards Christina. "Everything good?" She shook her head.

"You don't want to get mixed up with him." I raised an eyebrow.

"Him? I mean sure he's shady but doesn't look that bad." She shook her head again.

"His name is Peter, I know him. He's a... bastard. Listen I don't know you, but I know you aren't a bad person. Stay away from him." I nodded a little shocked.

"Alright." I hummed out. Footsteps echoed through the room as Four stepped in.

"Grab your clothes." We all grabbed our old clothes and walked out. We followed him through hallways till we got near a fire pit. "Throw them in." We all got lined up and threw them in one at a time. I looked through my old pockets just in case. And I was glad I did, I had a picture of me and my mum in the back pocket of my old jeans. I had completely forgot it was there, I didn't even remember putting it there.