"Tobias?"

"When I say jump, you jump as far as you can." Tris had taken charge and I was thankful for it. I watched the scenery pass by as I lent on the door, watching the buildings pass. I could slowly see our destination come closer. 

"Jump? We're seven stories high Tris!" Caleb protested. Tris looks at me as she begins to see who should go first. 

"Onto a roof, it's a test of bravery, the first thing we had to do when we got here," I look over my shoulder. "You're in Erudite and you don't know how other factions work?" His eyes seemed to narrow as I smirk and look back. "Your dad and Marcus should go first." She nods as we set them both up. If they both go first, we could sort a way for them to get the shortest jump. Tris and I were used to this, so we could jump farther, but hopefully Caleb could too. "Do you regret joining Erudite?!" I have to shout now, the wind was beginning to whip more as we came up to a turn in the tracks. 

"What?" 

"Do you regret joining a faction full of people with God-complex's?" I asked again. 

"It is a thing that I should be regretting, but in some way, it is genius and I can't help but admire that." I click my tongue. 

"Wrong answer." I place my hand on the door frame as the train takes a turn. 

"Jump!" Mr Prior jumps first and lands close to the edge. I place my hand on Marcus' back and push. 

"Your turn." I speak calmly and begin to set myself up for jumping. Caleb jumps out first and then Tris. I take a deep breath and run towards the door, bending my knees and flying through the air, feeling the train skid my trainers before I land on the gravel, only inches away from the edge. I smile and start to laugh. 

"Is she okay?" Marcus seems to worry as I stare at the wall I could have possibly gone over. 

"She's crazy." Tris pats Marcus on the shoulder with a small smirk on her face. That line was going to haunt him when he finds out I date his son, and she knew that. "The next part is why I asked about a fear of heights." I scramble up. 

"Can I go first?!" My excitement grew as this reminded me of my first time entering Dauntless. The first time I had even thought of jumping, possibly to my death, without question. Seeing Four for the first time. And later growing to be number one. Tris smiles, the same smile she would give me if I ever acted childish because it was rare. It only made me happier to see that smile since it was rarer. 

"Someone has to shown them." I jumped and pumped my fist into the air. Everyone looked confused. We all walked over to the edge of the building. I look down seven stories and smile. I should probably wish I had done something different in my ceremony, but looking down made me want to do it all over again. I didn't care about the pain anymore, before the pain there were good moments, and that is all I wanted to remember. 

I stepped onto the wall and felt the air wrap around me as my shirt seemed to float off of my skin. I smile and breathe in. "There is a net at the bottom." I mention. I look over my shoulder and see no one understands. "Don't think, it's not fun then." I turn around and push off of the wall, doing a salute as I fell. I screamed in glee and laughed as the net wrapped around me. 

Tris was next, then Caleb, "how many times have you done that?" Me and Tris laughed as I put up two fingers. Mr Prior jumps down and has to throw up once he is off of the net. I look up through the hole. 

"How bad do you think it would be if I shook the net while he was falling?" Tris shrugs. 

"We could try and you explain to your boyfriend that you killed his father or he can do it himself." I nod.