Part title

Trigger warnings. I should have put this for the last chapter during the fight, I'm sorry. But there is a small bit on the insinuation on the sexual assault. Just a small sentence. Could people please tell me some things that trigger them so I can put those on chapters just in case, thank you - Hollie. 

I could hear water running. Not like the water at the chasm, it sounded smoother, as if it was coming from a sink. I opened my eyes a little and could already tell I wasn't in the dorms. I looked at the lamp on the nightstand, the light caused my eyes to sting as I pulled back. I wanted to raise my head but it pounded as if my brain was trying to escape my skull. Jeez. I could remember exactly what happened earlier, wasn't much to piece together once I had the corners and the borders of the puzzle.
It didn't really annoy me that Peter and Drew tried to kill me, I was kind of expecting that, but Al and Tris running away...

"Hey." I jumped up and out of the bed before swinging around and looking at Four. He lent on his wall with a cup of something hot brought up to his face.

"Hi." I nodded. I looked around the room, I had been in here before but I had barely looked around.

"How you feeling?" I shrugged.

"Like my head has been banged against the wall." It went quiet as I stood awkwardly. "Well anyway, thanks." I started to walk out and got to the door.

"Hold on." My hand hovered over the door handle before pulling it back slowly. I hummed and kept my face aimed at the door. Watching Four carefully in my peripherals. "Why were you at the chasm with those three?"

"Did it look like I had a choice?" I looked up. I sigh and lean against the door. "How did you know? How did we even get back here?" 

Four places his mug down and crosses his arms. My eyes flickered down to his knuckles which were red and split. "I saw Tris run from that direction and heard a scream. For how we got back, you aren't exactly heavy, you've just got a bit of muscle on you." I kept looking at his knuckles, the splits were right down the middle of each and began to move out towards his fingers. They were mostly red but there was slight blue and purple on the border of each cut. 

I remembered the running of water, but I never heard the kettle boil meaning he wasn't filling the kettle. I looked over my shoulder and towards the sink that sat right behind the door. There were slight pink droplets and slight bits of blood on the handles. I looked at the bathroom door knob and saw some blood there as well, almost like he had been rubbing at his knuckles. 

"You hurt your hands." I looked back. 

"That's none of your concern." I shrugged. 

"It kind of is when I know how it happened." Four stared at me before turning around and walking into the kitchen. I push off of the wall and followed. "What happened to those three?" 

"I deposited Drew to the infirmary a half hour ago," He came back around the corner with an icepack and placed it on my nose making me wince slightly. I held it and pushed it down onto the corners of my eyes. "Peter and Al ran. Drew claimed they were just trying to scare you two. At least, that was what he was trying to say." I chuckled softly as I sat back onto the bed. "I got confused when he spoke with plurals, and then I remembered Tris was there well, running." I nodded. 

"I don't care about that." I looked up. My elbows rested in my legs as I pushed down the icepack. "Since he was trying to talk, I have faith you broke him?" Four smirked and sat down. 

"He'll live, but he won't be out for a while." I nodded. 

"Good." My throat was clenched as I thought about the experiences of almost an hour ago. I don't know if they were just taunting me before throwing me over, but I'll admit, I was scared. Scared of what would have happened if I had fallen down due to exhaustion. "Good."