A/N (sort of important)

Hello everyone! First off I want to say, thank you so much for 1K reads on this book. Absolutely amazing! It means so much to me that people are reading this and actually enjoying it.
Now for the people who are enjoying it so much, and are asking 'please update' or just motivating me in the nicest ways and telling me they love the chapter or the book, I won't be able to update once a week for the next few weeks POSSIBLY.

Possibly! I don't know. I am currently in fourth year at my high school and I'm starting SQA Exams next week for the next three weeks. This will be my decider on if I get to sit Nat 5's and Highers. I won't be able to pay that much attention to social media, or anything else, since I have been quite behind in a lot of things.

I am very sad that I won't be able to update as much, but when I have free time and need to de-stress I will. I'm working hard to get a long chapter out. And I cannot stress this enough. I am going to try my hardest to update.

I love this book. In no means am I leaving it. I tried to take a break, and had to come back because I missed it so much. I might be rambling at this point but I just want to fill in any questions people might have.

If you have any questions, feel obligated to type in the comments and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you all, again. I hope you all have a great day, tomorrow, week, month and everything. ~ Hollie