"I figured it out."

For a long moment, I had forgotten about the situation at hand. It came rushing back as Tobias and I walked through the halls. For the last two hours, we talked, laughed, kissed, and it was blissful for two people who felt like the world was on their shoulders, and it was slowly becoming heavier. Those two hours were god-sends, but even God can't do everything, and we knew that we must get up when we heard people cheering and running. Running towards the banquet.

I felt happier than I have felt for a long time, I was getting used to the moments where happiness was a thing brought to me. The first kiss, the talks with Christina, so many times. But now...it was there, and it wasn't leaving quite yet. I pushed the thoughts of Erudite away, not letting them take my happiness away again, even for a moment.

A moment. That was the true god-send. A moment to do anything. A moment to move away from that train that will crash into you. A moment to choose to fight instead of crying. A moment, to have the happiest time of your life.

And I was lucky. I got more than one moment, I get so many.

And for a moment I could still feel his eyes on me, the lingering kiss before I said something stupid, and that was all I wanted.

I take a deep breath and split up with Tobias, I walk in first and take my seat next to Tris and smile at Christina. Tobias walks in and takes a seat beside Zeke who offers him a dark bottle, of what I could only assume was alcohol, but he waves it away. "Where were you?" Christina's eyebrows wiggle as a small smirk stayed on her face. Only she knew I was dating Tobias, Tris must be speculating but I'm not sure she believes me much of anything anymore.

"What?" I couldn't get the stupid smile off of my face as I looked at her.

"Everyone went back to the dormitories afterwards, where'd you go?" I smirk and place my chin onto the back of my hand.

"I was around."

"I'm sure you were." Me and Christina kept looking at each other trying not to laugh. Will looked between us, confused.

"What?" We both burst out laughing. I was happy to know I had a small secret with Christina, even if it won't stay a secret for long. Will didn't look impressed and began to just talk nonsense about how we were always bullying him, and keeping things from him.

"As if!" I shouted. "We never keep anything from you!"

Will leaned in and started to whisper. Christina and I both leaned in, but Tris didn't she stared off. "Then what are you two laughing about? Is it because Y/n keeps making googly eyes at Four?" Christina and I start giggling again, high pitched giggles that remind me that I am just a little girl. And for a moment this was all a little girl's fantasy, friends, a boyfriend, a fun time. And my happiness is restored when I realise I have got that fantasy.

"Can we tell him?" My lips were pressed into a thin line to stop me from giggling. I nod quickly. "Y/n," Will leans in more as Christina keeps her voice quiet, something I am thankful for. So many people assume that when you say 'yes' to telling one person something, the whole place can hear. "Is dating Four." Will put his hand over his mouth and pulled back. He got a really excited expression on his face as he looked at me.

"Really?" His voice had gone higher as if all of a sudden, this was girly gossip. I was so happy for the both of them, they both truly got two great human beings.

"Yes." He raised his hand as we both gave each other a high-five. "I'm so happy for you!" I nod quickly.

"So am I!" All three of us start laughing. I could see Tris looking at me from the corner of her eye before looking to a table across from us. The same where Tobias sat. I rolled my eyes and for once, I wasn't scared.