Please Read

This is very hard for me to do, because as you all can tell from the very beginning, I can be very hard on myself when I'm slow on important tasks that achieve what I'm aiming for. And y'all know writing these fanfics for you guys is important to me.

Like it's been only one week, and I already consider that as too long for you guys to wait. Especially when I make those cliffhangers.

Okay, now I'm gonna get to the point.

I'm gonna take a break from writing.

The remainder of my writing juice is going down the drain. And I'm out of ideas. Yes, I know there's this thing called requests, but I'm gonna be honest with you...

I don't like doing them.

Sorry, don't come at me. It's just with these requests and this little voice up in my head that screams out to make me doubt myself combined together, I feel the pressure rising up. Not to mention, we just started our 2nd Semester and I'm having a hard time to adjust to this way of learning again.

I'm not sure if this is anxiety or what, because I'm not a professional to diagnose myself with it.

Don't you worry, my shanks, I'll be back.

Not sure how long this break will last. Hopefully not that long... never know.🤷‍♀️

I'll probably write some drafts while I'm at it. Just when an idea pops into my head. At the same time, I'll try to find and discover what other hobbies I can do, but of course, I can never forget my education.

So yeah, all in all, I'm gonna stand down a little bit from writing for now. I'll prolly be back when I'm settled in again.

I hope you understand. If not, then lemme tell you this:

When you force people into doing what you want them to do, you're gonna drive them to not do it even more.

If that's still not enough, attack me in the comments. I dare you, you Fucking Fudge Nutter🙂

I hope you all have a nice day/night! I ❤️ u all.

-BloodyinspiredTri✨