→ Thomas Brodie-Sangster (AU)- 'Fake' Couple ←

This is requested by MissBluePotato. Sorry if it took me so long😅

I hope you enjoy it!🖤

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

It was Monday morning. Students were at their assigned homerooms. A blonde boy was quietly minding his own business, doodling such things on the back of his notebook like calligraphy and rough sketches of aeroplanes. Until his friends gathered around him forcing him to have a girlfriend.

This wasn't their first attempt on persistently convincing him to date somebody already. And this wasn't the first time he'd be refusing it.

Only this time, they wouldn't stop bothering him about it.

The boy rolled his eyes at them, "And why do I ought to have a girlfriend?" Thomas questioned his friends.

"Because, mate, almost every girl who doesn't have a certain someone here always chase you around whenever you're in sight. Just take your pick." Jack reasoned. Which was true. Somehow, they loved how mysterious and quiet he is. Not to mention, how incredibly attractive he is.

"No, they don't." Thomas denied as he got back to doodling on his notebook.

"Yes, they do." Dylan argued only to receive an exasperated sigh from his friend. "Look, we're just lookin' out for you. You never know what those girl could do. Besides, aren't you getting sick of solitude?"

The blonde boy sighed and looked up from his notebook with a deadpanned face, "No."

His friends eventually gave up on him, "Fine, but don't be so sure she'd leave you alone if you haven't found a girl within a week."

They ended their conversation with Thomas ignoring them. He didn't believe anything they said. To him, it was ridiculous how his friends try and find him someone when there was no reason to rush things over.

One thing he didn't know, was his friends were true to their word.

****

The next day, Thomas was simply shoving his things in his locker. When suddenly, a girl appeared to his left. Amber.

She was disgustingly hot. Her face was caked with make up that doesn't even match her complexion. Her lips looked like it did the Kylie Jenner lips challenge. But what madeThomas even more disturbed was how her body was too close to him for his liking.

"Hey, Thomas." She slurred as she caressed his arm with her fingers. "I was thinking you should join me for lunch later?" She offered.

Thomas shuddered in disgust. He looked behind her to see his friends, Jack and Dylan, watching them by their lockers. He gave them a glare before looking back at the girl in front of him, "Sorry, but I have to go." He politely declined as he closed his locker and left without a word.

He scoffed at the idea of his friends as he scrunched up his face while taking a seat. At the same time, he was becoming a little paranoid, but he shrugged it off.

At lunch, another girl interrupted him and his friends in a middle of a conversation. Dianne. His mates simply greeted her as if she was a part of their circle. Jack introduced her to him and kept babbling about them having so many things in common.