→ Paul McCartney (AU)- Stuck In a Movie ←

Your POV

I just got home from school after 8 hours of pure torture in various classes. Let me just say, this isn't my day as I recall.

This morning, my alarm didn't went off and I had to rush my routine. But it was no use as I was still late for the first period. During lunch, someone just had to be a clumsy lad and spilled their grape juice all over me. Then, most of my classes declared pop quizzes. And of course, the sky came to join in the mood.

Thunder crackled after a lightning struck. Big droplets of rain came with it. The only thing that was good about today was there are no homeworks.

What a day..

I exclaimed a sigh as I get in the house. I put down my bag and hung my keys on a hook. Nobody was home. My brother, Tyler, was off to college, my Mum said she also took the night shift at the hospital, my Dad was overseas as a seaman.

At this time, it was just me and my dog, Noir.

It's a relief for me that I was home alone. I rarely get the house to myself without everyone telling me what to do and what not to do.

Sometimes, I just wish I was in an alternate universe where nobody knows me. Where the people are unfamiliar to my eyes. Where I can escape from my family's nagging and my friends' babbling about their problems that can be easily solved.

Noir suddenly ran over to me excitedly. He jumped and put his paws onto my stomach. "Oh, hello." I giggled as I pet him, "Did you miss me?"

Noir barked as a reply. He started licking up my face. "Okay, I get it, now stop it." I laughed.

My dog is the only thing that brightens up my day.. and a certain movie, Nowhere Boy.

Every time I watch it, it reminds me that others like John have had worse problems than mine. Not to mention, how good their music was back in the 1950s. So whenever I finish it, I get on with life and just wait for the next day to have a fresh new start.

I gathered myself up some snacks before going up to my room with Noir following. I sat on my bed and turned on my laptop. I went through my hard drive and clicked on the movie, Nowhere Boy.

Noir climbed over to my bed and put his head on my lap as it started.

****

I was at the part where the Quarrymen was playing Maggie Mae. I sang along to it under my breath. I sighed sadly, "I wish I was living in this film." Suddenly, the screen of my laptop became glitchy as the lightning struck again.

Confused, I tried finding the cursor. But it was nowhere to be seen. So I pushed a couple of shortcut keys to exit. And then the screen froze.

Well, shuck.

Before I knew it, it sparked. I threw it across the bed out of panic.

It thought it would shut down already. Until it lit up back again. A tab popped up.

Would you like to resume playing?

I was confused. For a second my laptop was malfunctioning and now it just turned on like nothing happened?

I was hesitant. If I just shrug it off and continue, will it do something again? I don't know.

So I decided to click yes.

And boy, I should've shut it down instead.

The next thing I knew, I was falling into some endless hole. All I could see were lights that were blinking. All I could hear was the wind gushing through my ears as I fall along with my screams.

I didn't know where I was, I just know that I had to get out of this endless fall. I was filled with hope when I saw a rope besides me dangling. I took a hold of it and climbed up as fast as I can. But turns out, I was only pulling it down until I reached the other end of it.

I looked down and there was a big rock about to approach me. Once again, I screamed as I blocked my face from it only to be flipped by gravity.

Suddenly, My shirt and pants caught on something. The shirt I was wearing was ripped off me and the bottom of my pant legs were trimmed up to my knees. "No!" I exclaimed.

Believe it or not, it was cold.

I thought I was going to be stuck there naked until a dull blue dress came flying by. Fortunately, I got my hands on it before it could even pass by me.

I put it on even though it made me uncomfortable. It was better than nothing. It stopped below my knees, I guess that's good.

When I finished closing the last button, I looked up in front to see that I was about to crash on top of

When I finished closing the last button, I looked up in front to see that I was about to crash on top of.. I think it was a tree.

I let out another scream as soon as I landed. I grunted when I came to a halt. I looked up and looked around... Why is everything upside down?

I realised my legs were hung on a branch when I fell off from it.

I must've gotten a concussion when my vision went blurry. I groaned as I looked up. A male figure suddenly approached me. I couldn't get a good look on his face as it was all a blur. Even the voices.

"Are you all right, miss?" His voice was muffled. The only thing I could make out of my sight was he had brown hair. I don't have any idea anymore on who was this man towering over me.

Bloody hell..

I don't even know where I am..

Or should I say when...

_________________________________________

Yes you bloody shanks, I'm still alive😂

Been a while since I've done an imagine that has a few parts. So.. I gonna leave you with a cliffhanger😂

I know, I'm evil.

Okay, I hope you enjoyed it!🖤 Feel free to say your thoughts and requests!🖤

-BloodyinspiredTri 🖤