→ Newt- Please.. ←

Here's a special Imagine for NEWT DAY!!.. I hope you enjoy it! And have a happy Newt day!!

WARNING: Cringy

___________________________________________

There were flames in different places.

Explosions can be heard from afar with shouts of the people who're almost past the gone.

Newt was wheezing and grunting as I have his arms wrapped around mine and Thomas' shoulder to help him walk. His face that was once smooth and lively, now is covered with black and blue veins and it's now pale. His eyes were red and he coughs out black blood. The three of us are wearing WICKED's security uniforms, but Newt's jacket is undone, Thomas took off his a while ago, and I'm still wrapped around this uniform. I was too busy saving Newt to take mine off.

We were headed for the tunnels. Where we'll meet Gally and Minho with the bliss. He needs it. I need him to live. I don't know what else to do if I lose him.

My thoughts where interrupted when Newt lost his balance. Causing me and Thomas fall down with him. But I got back on my feet, "Newt, please, come on just a little more so we can give you the bliss!" I begged as I try to pull him up on his feet again.

Thomas helped me by snapping him out. But all Newt did was stare into space while he tries to catch his breath.

I didn't know what to do. I can't stop the tears from falling out of my eyes. I started sobbing, "come on, Newt!" I cried out.

"Thomas"

Until I heard Teresa's voice calling Thomas's name.

"Can you hear me?" I hear her through the speakers.

My sobs stopped when I stood beside Thomas.

I listened to every word that she said. Thomas was the cure. It gave me hope when I heard that we can still save Newt. I smiled faintly, "Newt-"

But as soon as I turned around, he was on his feet with his back facing us. When he slowly faced us, his eyes became black and he had more veins bulging from his face. Oh no..

"Newt?" He growled and tried to attack Thomas. Fortunately, Thomas was fast enough to step aside. Although Newt tried to tackle him again, and the both of them rolled over the ground but The brunette boy got into his feet once more.

Newt then looked at me. From that moment I knew he was gonna attack me next.

I was waiting for him to attack me or choke me, but he didn't. I looked him to see his face change from a look that he wants to kill me to a look that he's sorry and he didn't mean it. "Love, KILL ME!" He commanded.

I didn't answer. I let the tears fall off my eyes as I shook my head with a sob. "KILL ME!" He repeated.

"If you've ever loved me, KILL ME!" He shouted. I crouched down to his level without thinking that he might lung himself to me any second. I sobbed and sobbed. It felt like I was giving up. "I don't- I don't wanna hurt you love, just Please.." He begged in a calmer way.

His black eyes connected to mine as he said it again. "Please.. please kill me.." he whispered to me between the cries in pain. Before I could even reply, I was already lying on the ground, being straddled by him. He tried to bite me but I stopped him by not letting him reach me with my hands.

I could hear his teeth clashing, "Newt, stop! It's me!" I cried out as I'm starting to lose my grip. He snapped out again, "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

"It's alright.." Newt pulled out a gun and pointed it on his temple after he cocked it. "No!" I shouted as I slapped the gun away from him. He roared at my face and he was about to hurt me again

Thankfully, Thomas pried him off me. But it led to more chaos. I don't know where it came from, but Newt had a knife in his hand. He started swinging it in different directions. There must be something I can do..

Until I felt something roll out of my jacket.

I realized it was a syringe filled with sedative. The guard who used to use this uniform must've had a crazy experience from other people they use to experiment on.

As Thomas finally got Newt off of him, he took this chance to try and knock out Newt by punching him. But it didn't work.

The blonde boy started swinging the knife again. I had nothing else in my mind, I couldn't figure out how do I get him to come to me. So it led me to the only plan that I have.

Pretending to kill myself.

I grabbed a shard of glass near me and cut along the very edge of my temple as deep as I could to have a lot of blood dripping out of me. I quickly hid the sedative inside my sleeve as I took the gun from the ground and lie down. I quickly pulled the trigger up in the sky and closed my eyes whilst playing dead.

I heard Newt called my name when he saw my body lying on the ground. "Y/N!" I hear him shout. "Wake up, love, WAKE UP!" I tried to take that as my cue, but because of that deep gash I made, I'm losing a lot of blood. Making me weak.

I heard him sob and I felt a tear drop on my cheek. "Newt.." I called out. He looked at me in relief, "I'm sorry, Newt.." he didn't know what I was doing, so I took the chance to stab the syringe through the vein popping out if his neck.

Soon, the sedatives kicked in as he dropped on the floor unconscious. "You alright?" Thomas asked as he pulled me up on my feet. I looked at Newt once more with half lidded eyes and back at Thomas, "yeah, I'm fine.. you?"

"I'm alright."

"Okay, come on let's pick him up." I tried to do what we did moment ago, but I couldn't do it anymore. I was too weak, I was feeling dizzy because of how much blood I've lost. I lost my balance but Thomas caught me.

Soon enough, Brenda and Minho appeared. The looked at unconscious Newt with shocked faces, thinking that they're too late. "Don't worry.. He's just sedated.

"You got the serum?" I asked Brenda. She showed me a little vile of it and I sighed in relief. "Okay, I want you to get it in his system. Thomas, you go to Teresa and claim the cure. She can come with us if she wants."

I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt the dizziness get worse.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Thomas consoled.

"Yeah, yeah.. Newt'll be saved and I'm okay.."

But everything went black.

****

I woke up the sound of ocean waves only to realize that I'm not in the city anymore. My clothes are brand new which consisted of a pair of olive green cargo pants and a white shirt and there's a gauze on my temple.

Who would even bother to put on new clothes on me?

"You really think I would bloody let somebody else take off your clothes and put on some buggin' new clothes on you instead of me?" My head shot up when I heard his angelic voice. I turn around to see Newt leaning by the door framed that was made from scratch looking all healthy and alive.

I couldn't help but cry and latch into his arms. "You're alive! I can't believe it's true.." I cupped his cheeks and kissed him passionately..

The End.
_____________________________________________

This..

Is..

Crap..