→ Thomas Brodie- Sangster- Ballet Recital ←

This was requested by offworldintheclouds I'm terribly sorry if it took me this long to publish it.

Quick heads up:

I do not know anything about ballet. So I'm not quite sure if I'm writing it correctly.

For those of you who do ballet, I'm sorry, please don't attack me.

Enjoy reading!🖤

× • × • × • ×

"All right, darling, you're up. Are you ready?" Tasha, Y/N's ballet teacher, asked. They were in the backstage, preparing for the first act. The girl was nervous and excited at the same time. She wanted everything to go well.

"Just a sec." Y/N crouched down to tie pointe shoes again, making sure that it won't fly off the stage when she dances. "Okay," she took a deep breath, "I'm ready."

Tasha smiled, "Okay then, run along." She ushered Y/N to go to the stage.

With that, she shrugged back her shoulders for one last time and took a deep breath, relaxing her nerves before she got herself into the stage.

The curtains were drawn back and the music started playing as the girl approached the one who played Giselle's mother. She shook her head disapprovingly while she caressed her face.

Y/N took off the big necklace and put it around her with a smile. That's when she smiled and nodded. She ran towards the center of the stage and looked at her love interest who blew her a kiss. That's my cue. She thought.

She put her hands on her chest as if she was flattered by the kiss. When the music started playing once again, she started dancing.

Y/N filled the whole dance with so much elegance and grace. She was dancing as if there was nobody else was in the room. Every step she took, she did her best to put her efforts in it.

The audience watched her along with her cast mates as she did so. Some of them even smiled in fascination.

And one of them didn't take his eyes off of her. His eyes sparkled as he watched her dance around the stage.

She just let the music control her body.

Once She was done, the crowd applauded for her. The mother gave her back the necklace as she stood up from her position and looked up to her love interest and left the stage with him whilst holding hands.

****

"You were really great back there, Y/N!"

"You looked so graceful!"

"You never fail to surprise me, L/N."

Y/N was greeted by her cast mates and other critics complimenting her after they finished the whole recital. Of course, she never stopped thanking them for their positive feedback.

Sighing in relief, she closed the door to her dressing room. Another recital done, she thought. She sat down to take off her pointe shoes and costume to stuff it into her bag.

The girl simply popped her toes by squeezed them together before putting on her normal outfit. Which consisted of jogger pants and a sweater. It was a relief for her to be out of her costume since it made her itch the whole time.

That's when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in." Y/N said while zipping up her bag. And so the door opened, revealing a grinning Tasha. "Hi, my little Giselle."

"Hey, Tasha." The girl chuckled as Tasha pulled her into a hug.

"You were fantastic back there!" Tasha beamed.

"Well, I learned from the best." She chirped after they pulled away. Y/N never mentioned it, but Tasha was like a second mother to her.

The older woman smiled at her in awe. Flattered by her words. "Oh, you're such a tease!" She laughed.

The girl laughed along with her as she put the strap of her bag over her shoulder. But as much as she was having fun talking to her instructor, she already wanted to go home. "All right, I'll be going home now. I'll see you on Monday?"

"You're just gonna go home by yourself?" Tasha questioned. Making Y/N confused since it's always been like that; she finish things uo and then go home. "How about I take you home this time?"

The girl couldn't help but interfere. She never fancied it when people do things for her constantly. It made her shy, "Oh, no, no, you don't have to do--"

"Ah, don't shy away from me. You're right, I don't have to, I want to."

How could Y/N resist that? After all, if she let her drive her home, she won't have to pay for the tube.

Suddenly, she heard knocking on the door. Tasha insisted on opening it herself, revealing her son, Thomas Brodie- Sangster. "Hey, mum, you ready to go?"

The girl's mouth turned agape when he got in the room. She'd been a fan since she saw him on Nanny McPhee. Not to mention, he's her celebrity crush.

Right when she was starstruck, that's when Thomas' attention turned to her. "Hi, my name's Thomas." Y/N's mind was suddenly blank. She didn't even realize he was waiting for her to shake his hand. "But I'm guessing you already know me?" He chuckled.

She didn't know where it came from, but a squeak left her mouth as she nodded. Y/N, you're fricking embarrassing yourself. Don't just stand there, say something! She internally scolded herself. "I'm... I'm Y/N." She stammered before taking his hand to shake it.

They never noticed it, but they were staring into each other's eyes they didn't stop shaking their hands. "You were brilliant back there, by the way. I was actually hanging on the edge of my seat." He complimented with a smile on his face.

Y/N couldn't hide her smile any longer. How could she? Her idol was amazed by her performance and he even told her himself. "T-Thank you."

"Okay, now that we're done introducing ourselves, how about we go home?" She piped up, making them snap out of their trance, "Thomas, I hope you don't mind, but could we drive her home?"

The girl's breath hitched when she found out Thomas was the one who drove Tasha here. It's not that she didn't want to be in the same room with him. She just didn't know what to do. She didn't get to prepare. "I'd be happy to do so." Thomas replied with a grin, "Come on."

With that, Y/N turned off the lights as they left her dressing room. Her hands suddenly felt cold and sweaty out of excitement and nervous behaviour. Yes, she knew he was also a human, but it still felt like it was a dream.

The End.

× • × • × • ×

I know, it's short. I'm sorry if you're underwhelmed.☹️

But I actually do find it cute. For the one who requested this, I hope this reached your satisfaction.😊🖤

Again, have a Happy Newt Day, you bloody shanks! I'm sorry to say that I won't be doing a special imagine for it though. I hope you all understand.

Have a nice day/night!🖤

-BloodyinspiredTri 🖤