→ Simon Brown- Just Back Off! ←

I want you all to guess what series this imagine was based off. Let me know in the comments 🖤

Enjoy reading!✨

»›⟩★⟨‹«

Your POV

Break time was over and it was time to get back to class. I was chattering up with my friend, Tora about her admiration for our classmate, Jerry. He was tall and his eyes that had the shade of green olives matched his chestnut coloured hair.

She wouldn't stop ranting about it and I wouldn't stop listening to it as we walked down the small hill nearby the school. "So when exactly are you gonna tell him you like him?" I blurted out whilst folding my arms.

"Was I supposed to tell him?" She asked even though she knew to herself she has to tell him somehow.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Oh, come on, Tora. All you have to do is walk up to him and tell him you admire him. What seems to be the problem?" I questioned obliviously. Seeing as I don't have a liking for anyone and I don't quite know how it feels to be in her situation.

"He can hear me." Tora replied as we set foot into our classroom. Our classroom was very illuminated by the wooden walls that were painted white. Not to mention, each row of our desks were beside large windows. It always makes me relaxed on how it looked so open and wide.

Tora's remark made me chuckle until we came into a halt as the boys were playfully pushing and shoving each other for who knows what in the middle of the aisle of the room. They were somewhat troublesome if it were up to my perspective. The rest of the girls here found it quite.. adorable.

They only paused when I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry to interrupt your... whatever it is you're doing, but may I ask to clear the way for me and Tora towards our seat?" I politely asked, trying to sustain my manners before I grab onto their ears and drag them out of the way.

"And what happens if we don't?" I hear Tora's brother, Simon, scoff as he dove through his friends to face me with a smirk. That stupid smirk that I've been wanting to wipe out with an abrasive cleaning sponge since the day I met him.

I don't know the reason why I find him annoying, I just do. "I beg your pardon?" I slowly walked up to him with a menacing frown. I never realized the whole class surrounded the two of us already.

"What happens if we don't let you get pass us?" He rephrased his question. His smirk was still visible.

I just hate him.

I hate his bloody chocolate brown eyes that make me get lost in them, his dishevelled blonde locks that suited him, his face that I just want to caress and admi...

What am I even saying?

Before I could start contradicting him, our teacher was already in the classroom. "Go back to your proper seats and get your slates out along with your writing tools, now." He commanded. All of us hurried into our seats.

While I was taking my slate off my book strap, my mind suddenly drifted to what I was thinking a moment ago when I was facing Simon. Why was I thinking of him that way?

I feel like an utter fool for it. I wasn't supposed to feel that way. I was supposed to focus on my studies.

Especially when my other classmates, Jolene and Paulita, have told me off that I shouldn't even be friends with him because Jolene has liked him for so long. She'd been sending signals to him, but Simon was as oblivious as ever. It's pathetic really, if you think about it.

I looked up at the board and copied the words that we had to find each a synonym and an antonym. There's five of them and I was answering each of them while I was in the process of writing all of them, skipping for a moment when I'm not sure about my answers just yet.