Simon Brown AU- Upon the Blue Walls pt. 2

The two sisters looked at each other with wide eyes. They cannot be too sure, they thought. Although they'd be glad to find out that their brother's soulmate is Y/N, their dearest friend, they didn't want to jump into any conclusions.

Another way to find out if their judgement was a fact was with the help of Y/N's original literatures. They've seen his wall along with the rest of their siblings as soon as they appeared. Not only did it gave Simon a clue, but it also gave them something new to read instead of the old books that they've read over and over. Not to mention, they were all brilliant.

"... Found them!"

They snapped their heads back at Y/N who was holding a small pile of papers with her writings on it. Her sister and her friends grinned as she handed them out to them separately.

Once they got their eyes running around the written texts, the Brown sisters' smiles have gone wider. They were the exact same stories and/or poems on Simon's blue wall. Not to mention, the same penmanship. The two of them looked at each other with eyes sparkling of excitement.

Vivian and Y/N, on the other hand, looked at them strangely. The L/N siblings both know that Y/N was more inclined into writing something that makes a reader get filled with angst or make them jerk a tear. They didn't understand why they were so happy about something that should make them feel all emotional.

"You must really enjoy these characters suffer." Y/N spoke up in a joking manner, but is was also half meant. At some point, she got a little worried.

Tora shook her head vicariously. "Oh, no, no, no. I-- We... Just happen to..." It was no lie that they didn't think this through. How could they even? They weren't even aware that Simon's soulmate was Y/N.

Other than that, they can't just tell Y/N about it straight away. Knowing her, she wouldn't believe what anyone is telling without either a proof or her her seeing it for herself.

Luckily, Lily came up with something to finish her sister's sentence. "... We remembered something funny!" She exclaimed, forcing out a laugh that turned out to be a nervous one.

"Yeah, yeah! We.. we just remembered the time when Mrs. Quickly got covered in cake!" Tora followed.

Y/N could only nod and hum as she gave them a look. She could tell that her and her sister's friends know something that they don't. Yes, they were good liars, but being close friends with them for a long time has its advantages of knowing that they were lying.

"Well, I thought you looked more excited rather than remembering something funny." Vivian suddenly chimed in. It was as if she had read Y/N's thoughts when she confronted them. Although it was clear that Vivian meant it as a joke, Y/N secretly hoped that she was being serious.

However, Y/N was recently aware that she had been drowning in paranoia and suspicions ever since that blue wall appeared in her sight. Perhaps all worries are in my head again. She thought as she waved herself off from overthinking.

****

The Brown residence had never been more peaceful and somewhat chaotic, like usual.

Simon was laying back on the root of their mother's tree, reading a short story Miss Laputa had asked for them to do. As a person who wanted to ge things over with, he decided to go straight to his spot at the tree and read the story where the wind was fresh and cooling.

He wasn't exactly looking forward to go to his room, though, he wasn't dreading it. He just wasn't as excited as the other kids his age to look for their soulmates through the magical blue wall. Furthermore, he wouldn't be surprised if it was another fictional prose or poem plastered onto his own blue wall. It was no lie that all of the things he read on it was brilliant, but he had his eyes for the girl named, Y/N.