→Thomas Brodie-Sangster- Pre-nups and Wedding photos ←

Here I am, in a garden venue with my camera along with the staffs, waiting for my engaged clients.

I was taking a few photos with my camera because the venue is really beautiful. I couldn't help but take pictures of the garden.

"Y/N/N!!" Until someone called out my name. I look up to the direction where I heard it to see my sister, Catalina. "Lina! Hi! You look absolutely beautiful." I exclaimed. She put up a smile, "Thanks!"

"Your dressing room is at that tent, go get dressed." I said as I pointed the tent of hers. She nodded and approached the tent to get dressed.

Soon, her groom, my ex, arrived with his outfit on which is a button-up long sleeve shirt and a pair of slacks with fancy shoes and approached me. "Y/N." He greeted with a nod. "Thomas." I replied.

Yes, the Thomas Brodie- Sangster. My sister's engaged to him, an old lover of mine. I never wanted to be their photographer. But it's for the sake of my sister... and my financial problems..

"I'm ready!" Catalina said as she came out with a gorgeous dress.

"Okay, let me take a look at you both." I fixed Catalina's curled hair and put it in front. Then I fixed Thomas's tie and went a little far from him. Analyzing him. I soon figured out what bothers me and brushed his hair with my fingers, that way it will look a little messy. I can feel him staring at me. I glanced through his brown eyes as I fix his fluffy- Stop it, Y/N. It'll only remind you of the past.

I get back again to eye them up. I can feel tears prick at the sides of my eyes. Every time I look at them... wait, let me rephrase that.. Every time I look at him, I couldn't stop myself from looking back at a devastating moment him and I shared 5 years ago..

~Flashback~

I chuckled as Thomas leads me to somewhere. He putted a blindfold on me so I can't see his big surprise.
"Alright, Sangster, where are you taking me?" I questioned him.

"You'll see." From the tone of his voice I could feel him grinning. "How will I see? All I can see is pure darkness. Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked impatiently.

He didn't answer, but the more we step forward, the more I hear water splashing on the ground. We then stopped walking. We must be here. Soon, I feel Thomas' breath trickling on my ear from behind. "You can take it off now, love." He said.

With that, I untie the blindfold and take it off of my eyes. I blinked a few times and looked at his surprise. It was a fountain show.

The waters jumping up and splashing down on the ground, lights reflecting on it. Making beautiful patterns. I stared at it in awe. "Tommy, this is amaz-" as I looked to Thomas, he was kneeling in one knee holding a velvet box with a ring in it.

"Y/N," he began, "I've loved you my whole life and I never want to stop. I want us to grow old together, I want us to have a family. I want to love you with all my heart until I die." He paused. I can feel my heart thumping in an inhuman pace. "Will you marry me?" He finished with a question.