Newt- Nice to See ya, But I'm Not Her pt. 4

"Thomas.." Janson said as he suddenly punched Thomas on the stomach. Thomas crumpled a bit as they made him kneel beside Minho. He glared at Ratman as he panted. "Okay. Bring her in.." Janson muttered to the guy he was talking to a while ago.

"Why didn't you run?" Minho scolded silently. Thomas breathed and sighed, "I'm tired of running." He replied as he glared at the guys with jumpsuits and that selfish rat-faced man. I looked around the camp they destroyed. Everywhere is on fire..

Soon enough, another Berg came into our sight. Dusts were flaiiling as the light of it blinded our eyes. We watched it landing front of us as the door opens to reveal four more of those shucking heavy suited people with launchers. Then one person appeared to my sight and made my blood boil even more than a moment ago.

That bloody woman who always wears white with that stupid bun tied neatly acting like she's the good one in here, Ava Paige. She gets out of the berg with those four bozos and approached Janson. We all Just watched silently and glaring at the same time. "Is this all of them?" Asked Ava to Ratman.

"Most of them." Janson answered. Ava glared at Janson, "It'll be enough," Janson added. The woman nodded, "Start loading them in." She commanded as she walk away from Janson.

"Okay you heard! Let's go! Get 'em on!" Janson proclaimed to the guards. So they started grabbing the ones that are near them and get them loaded. While they were doing that, Ava walked towards us and gestured for Thomas. A gaurd pushed him up and towards Ava, "Hello Thomas," She greeted monotonely. Then The betrayer appeared.

Ava noticed Teresa," I'm glad yoou're safe," She stated as she puts a hand on Teresa's back. The blue eyed girl had a straight face a she looked at Thomas. THen, Newt, Minho, and Me Stood up. "What the Hell?" Minho complained. "Wait, what's going on?" Newt questioned. Followed by Frypan, "Teresa.." Maybe they forgot it was her who betrayed us since we were all too Busy from fighting.

"She's with them," Thomas stated.

"Since when?" I asked with a straight face.

Then Janson chimed in, "Teresa's always had an evolved participation for the greater good. Once we restored her Memories, it was only a matter of time." He slyly finished. I just want to punch that guy on the face. The the other gladers and I gave Teresa a look that says, 'How could you do this to us?'

She returned the look to us with an apologetic one, "I'm sorry," She apologized, "I had no choice, this is the only way. We have to find a cure." She excused. I scoffed and shake my head as she explained.

"She's right," Ava piped up and continued, "This is all Just a means to an end." Ava looked at Thomas, "You used to understand that, Thomas." She added.

"No matter what you think of me, I'm not a monster, I'm a doctor. I swore to oath to find a cure!" She exclaimed.

"No matter what the cost. I just need more time.." She Finished.

"More blood." A Voice from behind corrected. She pushed through the gaurds to reveal herself.. "Mary?" I called out. I was bewildered to see her here. "Hello, sweetheart.." She smiled as I run to her and engulf her with a hug.

She was my only guardian. My mother-figure. I can't believe we'd meet again. "I've missed you..."

"Hello, Mary. I hoped we'd meet again." Until The blonded hag interrupted our moment. WE pulled away as I glare at her. "I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances."

"I'm sorry about a lot of things too. But not this." Hissed Mary, "At least my consience is clear." She added.

"So is mine," Ava said. I gre confused about what That so-called doctor was saying, but that confusion slipped away as Mary was shot straight into her stomach out of nowhere. "Mary!" I cried out as I approached her as she's already collapsing and dying at the same time. "MARY! D-don't die on me! Mary!" I shouted to her after I put her head on my lap. However it was too late.