Newt- "The hell is your problem?" pt. 3

You can either play this before you read and sing the song yourself later or listen to it as you read. You do you!

Also, ⚠️QUICK WARNING⚠️: this chapter includes descriptions of sexual assault and physical abuse that some people may find offensive and/or traumatic. I'll give you the (⚠️) emoji when you're about to get to that part so you can skip to the end of that bit. I'll let you know that this particular part is done with this emoji: (🤚).

If you think of one-sided and non-consensual and forced sexual intercourse, whether it's done by a girl or boy or non-binary or trans, is an entertaining thing, then I'm sorry, but I'll forever hate you and feel free to unfollow me as I do not tolerate such unforgivable acts. I am only doing this bit mainly for the plot of the imagine.

•>✧<•

Later that evening, Minho and Thomas spotted Y/N leaving with her food during dinner. She figured herself that she needed to be alone that night.

So, she went into the beach, took of her shoes to use them as a cushion for her to sit on, and enjoyed her meal alone. Hearing the waves down the slope already cleared her mind. As she brought a spoonful of her food to her mouth, she let out a deep, calming sigh. I should do this more often. She thought to herself, completely agreeing with that idea. "I now dub thee my new spot." She quietly exclaimed to her inanimate surroundings with a posh tone.

It wasn't her plan to not finish her meal as the wind blew her hair away. The cold that lingered up her nose as she inhaled deeply and exhale out of her mouth felt refreshing. "Oh, solitude;" She set her plate aside before leaning back with her hands holding her up for support, "My only friend ever existed that never thought of one single malice from me."

She sat there for quite a long time that she wasn't able to know what time it was. Her friends were worried, yet calm with it as they clean up their plates.

To be frank, they prefer her being alone when she wasn't in the bestest mood. Y/N always liked it when she finds a way to get back on her own feet alone. Although, it still worried Newt. "Is there something wrong?" He nodded his head over to the lone girl as he asked Gally. "She's been distant the whole afternoon since we came back." He addressed.

Gally could only laugh half-heartedly. "Well there is..." he muttered under his breath, quiet enough so Newt couldn't hear him before he could reply to him clearly. "I'm sure she'll have the decency to generalize the details for you if you asked." Was his only response.

When they finished cleaning up the dining haul, Y/N let herself be left out from everyone who already went to sleep. She decided to make her way to her own hammock slowly as the sounds of crickets accompany her quiet, slow-paced walk, not caring if it was already past midnight.

She wasn't even sure anymore as to why she was upset by the words that came out of Freya's mouth. The girl was well-aware that she gets jealous easily and badly. How was it that Y/N felt like she wasn't prepared for Freya's jealousy's sharp tongue?

At this point, Y/N could only sigh at that question. I guess I can't be too prepared. She thought to herself as she neared to where she sleeps at.

But then, just as she set foot onto the wooden flooring under the gigantic canopy, Y/N heard sniffles coming from her left. When she turned to that direction to look for the source of the quiet sobbing, she spotted little Marie's back facing Y/N's hammock with her shoulders shaking violently due to her muffled snivelling.

Quietly, Y/N approached Marie's front. Trying not to swing or clash into the hammocks where the whole Right Arm slept.

Once she reached the little child, she crouched down to her level. "Y/N?" Marie chimed into a whisper with a stuffy nose as she sat up with her elbow.