→ Casey- For Sevy (not)←

Thanks for the request Wolves_Run_In_Packs! I didn't watch this movie much so, it might only be a brief and short imagine and I'm sorry for that!

I'll do pt. 3 of the Simon imagine after this for those who are waiting!

Enjoy reading!

☆゚.*・。゚

Third Person POV

Hello everybody, and welcome back to BBC radio 1. This is your host Billie Jones and you better settle down as we take a trip down to Penny Lane by the Beatles..

The portable radio played the song as Y/N got out of her tent with a tray of eggs and a small frying pan she bought herself months ago. She started humming along the tune as the radio went on whilst heating up the pan on the camp fire she created.

Y/N was camping out in the middle of the woods for the night. All the running she had to do away from her abusive, drunkard of a father exhausted her.

She didn't even know where she was headed. Her mother was dead and she knew all too well that her grandparents would only send her back to her dad that she despises ever so dearly. It had only come to her senses that she was in the middle of nowhere when she had grown more tired than before.

Once she was done making her supper, she sat down on the grassy ground when she suddenly heard a baby cooing from afar. Her attention darted towards the direction where she heard it to see a boy just about her age with a carrier on his back that held the baby who was inspecting the tree above his head.

Her only intention was to watch them until they leave. Getting the boy's attention was the last thing she wanted from him.

"Are you the dad?"

Until Y/N's subconscious spoke up. It caught her off guard, but it was too late to make a run for it as soon as he turned to her. "No, this is my baby brother, Sevy." He answered her in a surprisingly calm manner. "I'm Casey." He started walking up to the top of the small slope where she stood by the tree.

It was obvious for Y/N that he doesn't mean any harm. There was no point in avoiding him. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Casey." She replied before she encouraged them to get back to whatever they were up to. "I'll get back to minding my own business now. Enjoy exploring the woods, yeah?"

At that point, she started walking back to her tent. Y/N was willing to get back as quick as she can just so her dinner won't get cold.

"What about you?" But, alas, Casey wanted to keep their conversation going, "What's your name?" Asked him while his brother looked at Y/N as well.

The girl glanced up at him, eyes squinted out of caution. "Why do you need to know?" She question as she reached for the pepper spray in her back pocket. As much as he looked harmless — not to mention, carrying an innocent baby — to her sight, she wouldn't try to judge a book by its cover.

While waiting for him to answer, she was taking the lid off of her self-defense tool in order to get ready to attack on any sudden movement. "Well, you know Sevy's name, you know mine." But it looks as though there was no point in attacking. "I think I should know yours."

"Y/N." She blurted out shortly after she said to herself that she wouldn't give her real name. "Now that you know my name, I suggest you get back to wherever you came from." Y/N advised as she shoved her hands in her pockets. "It's getting dark after all. It's nice to meet you, Casey." She then looked at the baby boy latched onto his back. "Bye-bye, Sevy." She opened and closed her hand, waving at the baby with a grin before turning away.

"Wait!"

What now? Y/N thought to herself when Casey halted her once more. "What is it?" She asked, trying to sound as polite as she can.

"Where are you supposed to spend the night?" He asked out of genuine concern.

"I have a tent." Y/N simply answered. Hoping that it was an enough explanation. If they have their own place to stay, then good for them, Y/N thought. Although she knew he would offer her a place to stay, she didn't want to accept it and be a burden.

After that, Casey kept tossing her questions and Y/N tossing him short answers.

"But what if a storm comes in?"

"Then I can shower without having to pay the bills."

"What if you get hungry?"

"I have a backpack full of food."

"Aren't you lonely?"

"I've been alone for as long as I can remember." Her statement wasn't an entire lie. She still has her father around, yes, but they were far from close; they loathe each other, to be frank.

That was when he suggested the last thing she wanted to hear tonight. "Why don't you come spend the night with us? We have other friends there. And, it's a secret place so--"

"No, thank you." Y/N refused his offer in an instant. As much as she wanted to get into a cozy shelter, she couldn't bring herself to accept anything like this kind of offer. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back to my tent."

Casey could only frown the second she turned away from him and his brother without hesitation. Before he knew it, Sevy started crying when Y/N was getting farther and farther away.

He quickly got him out of the carrier and attempted to calm the baby down by bouncing him and shushing him gently. Though, he knew it was no use when Sevy had his eyes on Y/N as he tried reaching out to her.

On the other hand, Y/N came into a halt when she heard Sevy cry out. Was it because of her getting away? If it was, then it sure did surprise her that the baby warmed up to her so easily. It was making her feel bad.

Maybe running along with them wouldn't be so bad. Y/N thought to herself. She could still hear the baby sobbing. The only thing that really did make her turn back was when Sevy let out a wail.

She tapped Casey's shoulder lightly to get his attention. "Let me try." She sighed, holding up her arms, asking him to hand the baby to her.

Casey's hesitation was set aside when his baby brother had his arms up to Y/N as well. So he obliged and handed him to her. "Mind the head." He instructed.

"Hi, Sevy." Casey could only watch in awe while Y/N was slightly baby-talking to Sevy. "Aww, don't cry. It's okay." She started rubbing his back as he latched onto her.

Casey couldn't help but grin at her. The sight was heart-warming that he wasn't able to take his eyes off of her.

Soon enough, they found out the Sevy had fallen asleep on Y/N's shoulder. She knew to herself that she couldn't leave them now. Besides, she's got nowhere to go.

Not to mention, she found Casey cute. "Is... is your offer still standing?"

From then on, Y/N had decided to come along with them to find their father, as told by Casey. She met his other brother, H at that time. He was cold to her when they first met, but she slowly gained his trust along their journey.

As for Casey and Y/N, their feelings for each other grew and grew everyday.

The End.

☆゚.*・。゚

I don't like how I did with this one. To the one who requested this, I'm sorry for writing this short and less romantic imagine.☹️ I tried my best to make it longer, but I couldn't.

Again, I'm sorry. I'll try to do better on my future imagines.

I hope you all have a good one.✨

-BloodyinspiredTri🖤